- Get your education in Canada. Université de Montreal Scholarships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step-by-step application procedure.
- Université de Montréal Scholarships 2023-2024 are tuition fee-exempt scholarships. International students from all over the world are eligible to apply. These scholarships are available for undergraduate, masters and PhD studies. The University of Montreal Scholarships will provide up to $27,300 per year.
- The University of Montreal was founded to provide higher education. Over 135 years, it has become an institution that serves the society as a whole. Read on for some milestones in our history.
- Université de Montréal has 10,000 international students, making it the third most international university in Canada, according to Times Higher Education rankings. More than 7,000 Canadian permanent residents also attend UdeM each year. According to the Global University Employability Ranking, UdeM is ranked 36th in the world for the reputation of its graduates among employers.
Also apply for Kook University Scholarship, Turkey (Fully Funded)
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / Ph.D
- Institution: Université de Montréal
- Study in: Canada
- Courses Offered: Students can enroll in any subject offered by the university.
- Program Duration: Depends on the degree program.
- Deadline: February 1, 2023 / September 1, 2023
- Also apply for a fully funded MEXT scholarship.
- Université de Montréal Scholarships will provide the following benefits:
- The strength of your academic record is the sole evaluation criterion for determining the scholarship amount. The results of the analysis are classified according to the following three levels.
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
These amounts apply to tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits).
- To support you in your graduate studies as an international student, a scholarship is available with a partial exemption from the additional tuition fees normally charged to international students.
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equal to 15 credits)
This amount applies to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- To help you with your graduate studies as an international student, a full waiver of the additional tuition fees normally charged to international students is available.
- This exempt bursary allows you to benefit from the same tuition fees as Quebec graduate studies students.
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
This amount applies to tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
Eligibility Criteria for Université de Montreal Scholarships
To be eligible for the Global Excellence Postgraduate Teach Scholarship, a candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All countries of the world
- Must have a study permit and who are neither permanent residents nor citizens of Canada.
- Must be enrolled full-time in a program of study throughout their studies.
- No other form of tuition fee waiver should be taken advantage of by any other policy or measure. For example, francophone students from France and Belgium already benefit from this type of exemption.
- How to apply for Université de Montréal Scholarships?
- To apply for this scholarship please follow the application instructions below:
Apply for admission.
- To get your application and admissions process off to a good start, explore “Compass,” an interactive checklist that guides you through the steps you need. Before completing the application form, make sure you respect the application deadline and check the admission requirements for the study programs you are interested in
Follow up on your file and receive an offer of admission.
- A few days after submitting your admission application, you will receive your access codes for the “Student Center”. This is the platform where you can monitor your application and receive your acceptance letter.
Accept the admissions offer to start the assessment.
- You do not need to apply for a UdeM exemption scholarship. New applicants’ files will be reviewed to determine their eligibility and their exemption scholarship amount.
Receive notice of award along with money.
- After receiving your offer of admission, Université de Montréal will immediately inform you, by email, of the amount of the scholarship you are entitled to. Print this document and keep it in a safe place. This will be useful for future reference.
Leave a Reply