Get your education in Turkey. good news! The Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship Program is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail this scholarship, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process.
The Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is awarded for Master’s and Ph.D. This scholarship provides 100% and 50% scholarships for Ph.D. programs and 50% scholarships for Masters programs.
Quality education is offered by the University of the Eastern Mediterranean through 108 undergraduate and school programs and 96 postgraduate and doctoral degree programs provided by 12 faculties, 5 schools, and the Foreign Languages and English Preparatory School. While studying at this university, candidates can have the opportunity to learn a second foreign language, exchange student programs, and play a lot of social games. Students are being prepared for their international careers.
- Level of Study: Masters, Ph.D
- Institution: Eastern Mediterranean University
- Study in Turkey.
- Courses Offered:
- Business and Economics
- Communication and Media Studies
- Arts and Sciences
- Health Sciences
- You can see details about Masters’s programs and PhD programs.
- Program Duration: 1-2 years for Master. 2-5 years for Ph.D
- Deadline: January 18, 2023 / September 15, 2023
- The Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship covers 100% and 50% scholarships for PhD programs and 50% scholarships for Masters programs.
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships
- To be eligible for the Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships, a candidate must meet all of the following requirements below:
Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries of the world
- Each Ph.D. program may award one 100% or two 50% tuition fee scholarships to new international students and Turkish citizens (separately) who have a minimum bachelor’s degree CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent.
- Each master’s program may award one 100% scholarship and two 50% scholarships to Turkish nationals who will first enroll in the program with a minimum bachelor’s degree CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent.
- In addition, there are a large number of 50% tuition fee scholarships available for new international students in Master’s programs.
- English Language Requirement: For Master’s programs taught in English and all Ph.D. programs (in English and Turkish), proof of English language proficiency is required. If you do not have a valid English language qualification that meets EMU’s requirements, your level will be assessed by an exam at EMU. Based on this assessment, one of the following will apply:
- You will study English courses alongside graduate program courses.
- You will study a lot of English courses before starting your graduate program (without the graduate program courses).
- You will be exempt from the English Language Support Program and start your postgraduate studies directly.
How to Apply for the Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship?
Please follow the steps below to win the Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship:
(1) Fill out the application form.
(2) The list of documents required for the application is given below.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas obtained from a university or equivalent institutions (ie 4-year bachelor’s degree studies). An English translation of these documents is required if they are in a language other than English.
- Official transcripts of all university-level (Bachelor/Master) courses. A comparative mark/grade table if the CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Three letters of reference (not required for EMU graduates).
- Give details of any applications for grants/scholarships you have made (attach documents).
- Documentation of scores obtained for English and Academic Proficiency Examinations/Tests. This is not valid for programs in which the source of education in Turkey. Native speakers should indicate their place of birth and citizenship. All others must provide documentation of an English proficiency test for one of the following:
- Give details of any grants/scholarships you have already been awarded (valid for your studies at EMU) (attach documents).
- Photocopy of your passport or ID card
- Statement of Purpose/Intent (please submit on a separate sheet): your purpose for applying to the chosen program, explaining your motivation as well as the areas of specialization that interest you within the discipline will cause).
- Program Specific Documents: Architecture (Ph.D. and Master): Portfolio.
- Passport size (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Proposal (for Ph.D. program applications).
To know more about Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships, please visit the official websites: