- Get your education in Dubai. good news! The Mohammed Bin Zayed University Scholarship 2021 is currently open for international students. In this article, we will explain in detail the MBZUAI Scholarship, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process.
- The Mohammed Bin Zayed University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is awarded for Masters’s and Doctorate studies. MBZUAI Scholarship offers a 100% tuition fee waiver, monthly stipend, accommodation,: and many other benefits.
- MBZUAI offers an array of graduate programs designed to acquire advanced specialized knowledge and skills in artificial intelligence. These dedicated faculty and staff provide inspiration and guidance to enable you to make the right choice.
- Also, apply for the Chevening Scholarship and receive university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, economy class return airfare to the UK, and additional grants and allowances.
- MBZUAI is a modern and innovative university that offers a selection of graduate programs in artificial intelligence that are aligned with market needs, aiming to help students succeed in their chosen careers and leverage the knowledge they acquire. is to tackle the greatest challenges of our time.
Please check: Chinese Government Scholarships for International Students.
Level of Study: Masters / Doctorate
Institution: Muhammad Bin Zayed University
Study in: Dubai, UAE
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Other related engineering majors
Program Duration: As per the program selected.
Deadline: 30 April 2023 (Intake August 2023) – 1 September 2023
You may be interested in applying for these scholarships.
- Scholarship coverage
- The Mohammed Bin Zayed University Scholarship provides the following benefits to the recipient:
- Cover tuition fees.
- 100% tuition fee waiver
All enrolled students at MBZUAI will be provided with a monthly allowance during their study period. However, in order to maintain their scholarships, stipends and other benefits, students are expected to maintain high academic standing, comply with the University’s Code of Conduct and meet certain requirements during their study period.
Accommodation and food
All students are provided accommodation at Masdar City Campus. They will be provided accommodation with en-suite facilities, kitchen and living space with TV and internet connection. On-campus facilities for all students include a gym, multipurpose area for sports activities, restaurants, coffee shops, and an organic food store, as well as a canteen open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Eligibility Criteria for Muhammad Bin Zayed University Scholarship
To be eligible for the Mohammed Bin Zayed University Scholarship, a candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
English. Each applicant must provide proof of English language ability by providing a TOEFL iBT minimum total score of 90 or IELTS Academic with a minimum overall score of 6.5.
Eligible Countries: All countries of the world.
Full Degree: Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a top-tier university recognized or accredited by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). Students should have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and provide their completed degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their application.
- Master of Science or equivalent from an advanced university recognized or accredited by the Ministry of Education (MOE) of the UAE. Students should have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and provide their completed degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their application.
- Degree verification (for degrees from the UAE) or equivalency certificate (for degrees obtained outside the UAE) must also be presented in your first semester at the university. For more details on verification and equivalence procedures, please visit the UAE MOE website
- A Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general score is a plus and will be considered in evaluating applicants. (optional)
- Also check NCTU International Scholarship Taiwan and get $700 for undergraduates, $733 for masters, $966 for doctoral students per month.
How to Apply for Mohammed Bin Zayed University Scholarship?
Register on the website online from here.
- Select your program and fill out your application form.
- Create your educational profile and submit your documents and certificates.
- Note: Fill all required information in English language only.
Documents to attach:
- Official Transcripts: Provide complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting the application.
Statement of Purpose: In an essay of 500 to 1,000 words, the applicant should present their motivation for applying to the university. This may include information about the applicant’s personal and educational background as well as his chosen career path. Goals as a prospective student; Graduation planning.
Research Proposal (for PhD):
- This is a 3-5 page document summarizing a potential research project that the applicant is interested in working on. The proposal should clearly justify the research gap that the applicant would like to fill during his studies. It should be presented in the context of existing literature.
- The proposal should provide an overview of how it intends to investigate the primary research project, and what its expected results are. The proposal may also mention its relevance and suitability for the project. Finally, the proposal should highlight the scientific and commercial significance of the project. Note that applicants are expected to write a proposal entirely independently.
- The MBZUAI selection team will read an applicant’s proposal and use it as a measure to assess and evaluate his/her abilities. MBZUAI faculty will not assist applicants in writing a research proposal for the purpose of application.
To know more about Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship, please visit official website:
Leave a Reply