Flinders University Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia 2023 is now open. The Australian Government is offering scholarships to all international candidates. This is a fully funded scholarship by Flinders University. The university is offering scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. Flinders University is a public university and ranks among the top 500 universities in the world. The award will cover student expenses. Number of academic fields available.
Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia at Flinders University 2023
Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
Institute: Flinders University
Degree Level: Masters and Ph.D
Fields: Engineering and Technology, Health and Medical, People and Society, Emerging Research (Defence), Science, Environment and Natural Resources
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia at Flanders University 2023
- Students should be proficient in English.
- Applicants must not be citizens of Australia and New Zealand.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The candidate must meet the requirements for a master’s degree by research or a doctorate by research.
- The academic entry requirement link is given below.
- Benefits of Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia at Flinders University 2023
- The scholarship will cover the cost of healthcare and tuition fees.
- The award of $28,854 will be awarded as a living stipend.
- An allowance of $1,485 will be made for the cost of the ticket and the cost of relocation.
How to Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia at Flinders University 2023
- Students should apply online for this award through the given link.
- Applicants have to follow the following steps.
Step 1: Candidates should contact a member of academic staff and seek an informal commitment from them to supervise you if you are successful. A link to contact a staff member is below.
Applicants must submit a copy of the supervisor’s approval via email with their application.
Step 2: Candidates should then complete the registration process of the university registration portal and obtain student ID. The registration portal link is given below.
Step 3: Complete the activation process by entering the student ID and date of birth from the previous step. After that students should activate the account. Below is the link to activate the account.
Step 4: After creating an account, log in to the Student Portal and follow the on-screen instructions. Student
Portal link is given below.
- Select the student system.
- From the search results, select 2023, then select International RHD Scholarship Group.
Official website link is also given below for more details.
The last date to apply for this scholarship is August 4, 2023.