Scholarship at Austin University by Ferguson 2023 is now open. The Alan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust, which is committed to expanding educational opportunities for students who might not otherwise be able to complete their studies in the UK, sponsors these scholarships.
We are delighted to announce that for the academic year 2023-2024, seven scholarships of £10,500 will be open to students from Africa and India only.
Scholarship at University of Montreal Canada
Scholarship at Austin University by Ferguson 2023.
Funding Agency: Ferguson
Institute: Austin University
Nationality: India and Africa
Scholarship Benefits at Austin University by Ferguson 2023
- Selected candidates will be awarded £10,500.
- This will cover tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship at Austin University by Ferguson 2023
- For one of the following courses, applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer.
- Applicants should be citizens of India or Africa.
- Candidates must have a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a subject relevant to the program you are applying for.
- Applicants must be an independent learner.
- When submitting their course application, candidates must provide a personal statement.
Ferguson Scholarships are available to students applying to one of the following postgraduate taught programmes:
- MSc Psychology (Exchange Programme)
- MSc Health Psychology
- MSc Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience
- MSc Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
- MSc Pharmacokinetics
- MSc Drug Delivery
- MSc Pharmaceutical Sciences
How to Apply for Scholarship at Austin University by Ferguson 2023
- Interested candidates should submit an application for the selected course.
- Applicants apply online through the university website.
- Then register yourself by filling the online application form given below on the university website.
- Please be aware that we do not accept applications for this award through agents.
- Applicants should apply before the last date.
- Awards will be announced by email on June 30, 2023.
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 30 June 2023.