Think Big Scholarships 2023 | Bristol University | Study in the UK is now open. Think Big Scholarships are available from the University of Bristol to international students who wish to pursue higher education in the UK. The application period for the academic year 2023 is currently open. International students can apply for Think Big Grants to study undergraduate and graduate programs at the University of Bristol. The scholarship will provide a certain amount of money to be used for tuition. Students can also apply for a living expenses scholarship during the first academic year. Students wishing to apply for a Think Big Scholarship must first apply to the University of Bristol.
A variety of undergraduate courses are available for international students. All Bristol College departments and majors, except Medicine, Dentistry, and Veterinary Science, are eligible for Think Big Scholarships for overseas students. Students interested in pursuing a master’s degree must apply for a two-year course of study in social work or law that will begin in September 2023. The University of Bristol will act as your stepping stone to a rewarding career. The institution is looking for exceptional, talented, and passionate students who want to change the world.
Some programs do not require English language proficiency, but most may, so prepare for this in advance. Throughout the year, the UK offers a variety of scholarships for overseas students. Some are merit-based awards and some are based on financial need. On our website, students can find various masters scholarships to study in the UK or even scholarships across Europe.
In the list of best global universities, the University of Bristol came in at 93rd place. In the QS World University Rankings 2023, it was also ranked 61st. By tackling problems and providing answers through education, creativity and involvement, the organization hopes to fulfill its mission of making a positive impact on the world. The University of Bristol offers high-quality instruction, a supportive learning environment, and opportunities for independent research. It offers a number of awards and scholarships in the UK for overseas students.
The University of Bristol strives to support the most talented and intelligent individuals who can significantly advance their nation. For international students, particularly those from low- and middle-income countries, studying in the UK will open up a wide range of academic and professional opportunities for success. If you are interested in a UK scholarship, check out the information below.
Undergraduate Fields offered at the University of Bristol
- Accounting and Finance
- Aerospace Engineering
- Ancient history
- Anthropology and Archaeology
- Biological Sciences
- Biological science
- Business and Management
- Chemical Physics
- Chemistry with Computing
- Early childhood education
- Civil Engineering
- Classical Studies
- Comparative Literature and Culture
- Computer Science
- Engineering design
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Geoscience
- Film and television
- Foundation in the Arts and Social Sciences
- International Business Management
- Liberal Arts
- Mechanical Engineering
- Modern languages
- Politics and International Relations
- Social policy
Country: United Kingdom
Financial coverage: Partially funded
Last Date: 24 April 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Think Big Scholarships 2023
- All applicants must apply to undergraduate programs, except Veterinary Science, Medicine and Dentistry.
- Applicants must not be a UK citizen and must be an overseas student.
- No additional scholarships or cash may be awarded to students.
- Candidates for postgraduate studies must submit applications for Social Science and Law programmes.
- International students must have strong academic credentials.
- Applicants must be enrolled as international students who pay tuition.
- They must also meet English proficiency standards.
- Benefits of Bristol University Think Big Scholarships 2023
- The student will receive an annual stipend of £6,500 and £13,000 from the university.
Health, accommodation and travel expenses are paid by the university.
Think Big Scholarship Requirements:
- UCAS ID for undergraduate scholarship
- Post Graduate Application AY ID
- The program or course you applied for.
- Recent educational institution
- English language skills (if required)
- Application Process for Think Big Scholarship:
- Online applications are accepted.
- Students must have applied to the University of Bristol for the required course.
- Then start the Think Big scholarship application process. Students have to fill the scholarship application form with their student ID and other personal data. Candidates should answer three questions in not more than 200
- words. For candidates of undergraduate and graduate programs, the questions are different.
- You must complete and submit the application at once as it cannot be stored.
- The deadline for applications for the Think Big Undergraduate Scholarship is 10:00 a.m. (UK time) on 10 March 2023.
The Last date to apply for postgraduate scholarship is 24th April 2023.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- Selected undergraduate applicants will be contacted by 6 April 2023 after two rounds of assessment.
- By 21 May 2023, the University will contact the selected postgraduate scholarship candidates.
Leave a Reply