Big chance today on Scholarship Hive for bachelor’s students. The University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship for the year 2023 is currently accepting applications. Scholars from the University of Tokyo will study for a master’s degree program there. The scholarship is fully supported and will cover all academic fees associated with studying abroad, including travel fees, medical health insurance during the scholarship, and tuition costs. The ADB Scholarship is among the most popular scholarships for international students worldwide. They do not charge any application fee. it’s free.
The Asian Development Bank has several sustainable social and economic development projects aimed at mitigating the impact of COVID-19 by providing immunization, funding, information, and partnerships.
The main objective of the ADB Scholarship at the University of Tokyo is to provide excellent education to talented students to develop their talents and support them in their struggle for social development.
About ADB Foundation:
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is dedicated to poverty reduction in the region by providing scholarships and internships to self-sufficient individuals to promote social and economic development. Since its inception in 1988, the ADB Scholarship has worked to support the socio-economic development of Asian and Pacific countries. It has also sponsored sustainability initiatives in recent years as the world has become more accepting.
About the University of Tokyo:
The University of Tokyo is one of Japan’s top institutions, offering higher education, fostering an environment of acceptance, and promoting diversity among students. The university’s legitimacy can be gauged from its notable alumni, which include 17 heads of government, 17 Nobel laureates, five pilots, and one gold champion.
More detailed information about the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarships
- University Name: University of Tokyo
- Country Name: Japan
- Scholarship Type: ABD is fully supported.
- Degrees Available: Master’s level programs
- Eligible countries: Asian and Pacific
- Last Date: 10th December 2023
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Tokyo:
- Must have Bachelor’s degree with high marks.
- Applicants with at least two years of experience in their field are only eligible.
- It is important that candidates speak English fluently.
- The maximum age limit is 35 years, though it can be up to 45 years for senior-level posts.
- ADB only accepts students from member countries and countries approved by Japan for ODA scholarships.
- The scholarship is awarded only to students who apply for admission to a master’s program at the University of Tokyo.
- The following services are offered by the ADB Scholarship at the University of Tokyo:
- Accommodation, textbooks, and other study materials will be paid for with the monthly stipend.
- The ADB Scholarship will also pay you all travel expenses.
- Additionally, the scholarship offers medical health coverage for scholars.
- Duration of Scholarship:
- The time of the ADB Scholarship for a Master’s degree is 2 years.
How to Apply for Tokyo University ADB Scholarships 2023?
- Register completely online.
- Send the following files before December 10 to email@example.com with the subject line “ADB Application Name (Applicant Name)”.
- Attested copy of the previous academic record
- Personal statement
- Character Certificate
- 2 letters of reference.