The University of Lausanne Scholarship for the academic year 2023 is now accepting applications. International students can apply for these scholarships to pursue higher studies at the University of Lausanne. Lausanne University Scholarship is an academic record/student performance grant awarded to outstanding students who have completed their degrees from a foreign university and have demonstrated academic excellence.
Why study in Switzerland?
All schools/universities in Switzerland are committed to excellence in teaching and research, resulting in their consistent ranking among the best universities in the world. In fact, so many Swiss universities are in the top 200 institutions worldwide that more than 50% of all Swiss students can claim to study at one of them.
UNIL in Lausanne, Switzerland, began as a religious school in 1537 before becoming a higher education institution in 1890. The second oldest institution in Switzerland and one of the oldest continuously operating universities in the world. Around 15,000 students and 3,300 staff study and work at the institution as of autumn 2017. The institution has more than 1,500 expatriates (120 countries) and offers a diverse curriculum that includes exchange programs with world-renowned institutions.
Here are more details about UNIL Scholarships:
- Host County Name: Switzerland
- Host Organization: UNIL (University of Lausanne)
- Scholarship Type: Partially Funded/ About 50 percent
- All international learners are eligible.
- Degree offered: Masters level
- Last date: 1 November 2023
- The arts
- Biology and Medicine
- Law, Criminal Justice
- Interfaculty Programs
- Public Administration
- Geosciences and Environment
- Business and Economics
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Social and Political Sciences
The following eligibility requirements are required for the University of Lausanne Scholarship.
- Before starting a postgraduate diploma at UNIL, applicants must obtain a bachelor’s degree from any foreign university equivalent to a UNIL degree.
- Achieving academic success during your career
- Candidates should not be a member of UNIL.
- Fees and other related charges are to be paid by the applicant.
- Applicants with an outstanding academic record and a bachelor’s degree from a foreign university are eligible to apply.
- These UNIL scholarships are partially funded.
- Lausanne University Scholarships will provide a monthly allowance of CHF 1,600.
How to apply?
- The instructions below should be read carefully to apply for this scholarship.
- The first step is to prepare necessary documents such as a passport, copies of all previous degrees, and passport-size photographs.
- In the second step, click on the Apply Now button/option to download the application form in a PDF file.
- Applicants should carefully submit their completed application to the University website address.
Incomplete applications, especially applications not accompanied by authentic copies of educational evidence, will not be entertained.
University Of UNIL website address: