Ball State University Scholarship in USA 2023 is now open. Ball State is a public research institution located in Muncie, Indiana. The university is giving opportunities to all international aspirants who want to get their undergraduate degree in the USA. Ball State University values the developing ideas of its students with long-term value. The university will award the scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The university is ranked 212 out of 443 universities nationally. The University will give preference to talented, hardworking, and intelligent students. To be eligible for this post, applicants should be good in their educational background. The institution boasts a friendly atmosphere, offers hands-on instruction, and promotes teamwork, creating an ideal environment for students to pursue their academic goals.
Scholarships in the USA at Ball State University 2023
Host Country: United States of America
Institute: Ball State University
Degree Level: Undergraduate
Duration: Up to 4 years
Benefits of Ball State University Scholarships in USA 2023
- Selected candidates will be awarded $14,000/year.
- A total amount of $56,000 will be awarded for a total duration of 4 years.
Documents Required for Scholarship in USA at Ball State University 2023
- Financial details
- Passport copy
- Education certificate
Eligibility Criteria for Ball State University Scholarships in USA 2023
- Candidates from all over the world can apply.
- Applicants must maintain a GPA of 2.5 to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Candidates must have a score of 110 in Duolingo, 6.5 bands in IELTS, 79 in TOEFL, or 53 in Pearson’s PTE to submit as a Certificate of English Proficiency.
How to Apply for a Scholarship in the USA at Ball State University 2023
- Candidates are requested to apply through the university portal.
- The University Portal link to apply online is given below.
- Students should apply before the last date to be considered for this post.
There is no specific deadline for this position. Applications are open for scholarships in the USA at Ball State University.