Scholarships at Clark University are now open. Clark University’s Global Scholarship for Foreigners helps with the financial burden of pursuing an undergraduate degree in the United States. International students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies in the US can apply for this global scholarship program.
Due to the limited number of scholarships available, applicants are advised to apply as soon as possible. A great opportunity for students to study in the USA with the added benefit of scholarships. If you wish to study in the United States but are looking for financial aid, this scholarship may be the opportunity you are looking for.
The university has several scholarships available to students, based on merit. While applying for admission to the university, the applicant’s merit is taken into account. Some applicants may be required to complete a separate application form for some scholarships in addition to the admission form.
Opportunity: Tuition Fees
Level of Opportunity: Undergraduate Scholarships
Deadline: 15th November and 15th January every year
- Applicants need to apply for their first year of undergraduate studies.
- Candidates must have completed at least 4 years of international education.
- This scholarship is also eligible for international students studying in the US.
- A candidate from a non-native or non-English speaking nation needs to provide proof of their English language proficiency. For more information, please see our English requirements.
- The winning student will be awarded a scholarship ranging from $25,000 to $45,000.
- The scholarship period can be extended up to 4 years.
How to Apply
- To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must complete the admission application form.
- After completing the application form, select the ‘Global Scholars Program’ option on the application form.
- Next, applicants will be provided with a topic and required to write a short essay on it.
Leave a Reply