Are you looking for a summer internship in Japan? Applicants are now invited to apply for the Osaka University Summer Internship 2023. International applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply. The internship opportunity is only for those who are majoring in natural sciences and related fields.
The OIST Graduate School offers teaching and research opportunities in STEM fields through our Research Intern Program. The duration of the internship is usually 2 to 6 months. These short-term placements provide students with the opportunity to gain experience in a particular laboratory or learn a specific technique. Interns will work under the direction of a professor and contribute to OIST’s research activities.
The best thing about the scholarship is that it is online. Applicants from any country can participate by arranging this internship at their homes. This is a 2-6 month internship for students who are interested in science fields. There is no need to pay an application fee for the Osaka University International Summer Internship.
You don’t even need to take any English Language Test (IELTS) or other language tests for the Osaka University International Summer Program. Undergraduate, and graduate degree students are eligible to apply. Students interested in science, technology, mathematics, and engineering fields can apply. We encourage you to apply for the Osaka University Summer Internship 2023.
About Osaka University Summer Internship 2023
- Country: Japan
- University: Osaka University
- Mode of Study: Online
- Eligibility: International students
- Duration: 2-6 months
Osaka University offers Online Summer Research Internship from April 1, 2023, to September 30, 2023.
Benefits of Internship
- The intern will receive a daily allowance of 2400 JPY, weekends are excluded and the allowance is taxable. There is no tuition fee.
- A fully paid round-trip air ticket will be provided.
- Travel allowance: OIST shuttle bus pass
- Accommodation: Furnished apartments on or off campus
Area of courses available
- Nonlinear and non-equilibrium physics
- Quantum systems
- Evolutionary Genomics
- Fluid mechanics
- Femtosecond spectroscopy
- Computational Neuroscience
- Neural Computation
- Biodiversity and Biological Complexity
- Electronic and quantum magnetism
- Mathematics, mechanics, and materials
- Embodied Cognitive Science Unit
- Neural Coding and Brain Computing Unit
- Sensory and Behavioral Neuroscience
- Continuum Physics
- Igor Gurianin Biological Systems
- Theoretical Physics
- Immune signaling
- Organic Optoelectronics
- Coordination Chemistry and Catalysis
- Membranology Unit
- Quantum Dynamics
- Membrane cooperation
- Protein Engineering and Evolution
- Genomics and Regulatory Systems Unit
- Information Processing Biology
- Developmental neurobiology
- Ecology and Evolution
- Physics and Biology
- Marine Biophysics
- Quantum gravity
- Light-matter interactions for quantum technologies
- Quantum Materials Science
- Biological complexity
- Numerical simulation of laminar and turbulent complex flows.
- Ocean Climate Change
- Plant epigenetics
- The theory of the quantum meter
- Quantum wave microscopy
- Cellular Biology
- Nonlinear Analysis Unit
- Representation Theory and Algebraic Combinatorics Unit
- Biophysical theory
- Experimental Quantum Information Physics
- Cellular and molecular synaptic function
- Chemistry and Chemical Bioengineering
- Memory Research Unit
- Cognitive neurorobotics
- Shocks, solitons, and turbulence units
- Gravity, Quantum Geometry, and Field Theory
- Human Developmental Neurobiology
- Neuronal rhythms in movement
- Evolutionary Neurobiology Unit
- Neurobiology Research
- Molecular cryo-electron microscopy
- Cell signaling
- G0 cell unit
- Neuronal mechanisms for the critical period
- Nucleic Acid Chemistry and Engineering
- Bio-inspired soft mater
- Integrative Community Ecology Unit
- Must be an international student from any country in the world.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Applicants should belong to the above-mentioned fields.
- How to Apply for the Osaka University International Summer Program
- The application process for the Osaka University Internship is online. Participants are now welcome to register for the Osaka University International Summer Program. Online registration is open to all international students worldwide. The official link to apply is given below.