|Merit list 2023|
- Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences (LUMHS) is a public research university located in Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan. Established in 1881, LUMHS is recognized as one of the premier medical institutions in the country.
- The university is accredited by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan and is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- The fee structure at LUMHS varies depending on the program of study. For undergraduate programs, the fee ranges from approximately PKR 90,000 to PKR 150,000 per semester, while for graduate programs, the fee ranges from PKR 60,000 to PKR 100,000 per semester.
- Students may also be required to pay additional fees for other academic services such as library, laboratory, and exam fees.
- Admissions for the academic year 2023 at LUMHS are expected to open in the month of June or July 2023. Prospective students can apply for admission online through the LUMHS admissions portal.
- The admissions criteria for LUMHS vary depending on the program of study, but generally require a minimum of 60% marks in intermediate (for undergraduate programs) or a minimum of 16 years of education (for graduate programs) with a minimum CGPA of 2.5.
- LUMHS is ranked as one of the top medical universities in Pakistan. In the latest Higher Education Commission (HEC) rankings, LUMHS is ranked at number 10 in the “Medical Universities” category and number 20 in the “Overall” category.
- Prospective students and other individuals who wish to contact LUMHS can do so through the following means:
- Address: Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences, Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan. Phone: +92-22-9213305 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://www.lumhs.edu.pk/
- The merit list for LUMHS is typically released a few weeks after the closing of the admission application deadline. The merit list is based on the academic performance of the applicants and is used to determine which students are selected for admission to LUMHS.
- The merit list is typically available on the LUMHS admissions portal and is also displayed on the university notice board.