|Merit list 2023|
- The Institute of Space Technology (IST) is a public research university located in Islamabad, Pakistan. Established in 2002, IST is recognized as the premier institute of higher education in Pakistan for the study of space science, space technology, and allied sciences.
- The university is accredited by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan and is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- The fee structure at IST varies depending on the program of study. For undergraduate programs, the fee ranges from approximately PKR 150,000 to PKR 220,000 per semester, while for graduate programs, the fee ranges from PKR 60,000 to PKR 90,000 per semester.
- Students may also be required to pay additional fees for other academic services such as library, laboratory, and exam fees.
- Admissions for the academic year 2023 at IST are expected to open in the month of June or July 2023. Prospective students can apply for admission online through the IST admissions portal.
- The admissions criteria for IST vary depending on the program of study, but generally require a minimum of 60% marks in intermediate (for undergraduate programs) or a minimum of 16 years of education (for graduate programs) with a minimum CGPA of 2.5.
- IST is ranked as one of the top universities in Pakistan for the study of space science and technology. In the latest Higher Education Commission (HEC) rankings, IST is ranked at number 4 in the “Engineering & Technology” category and number 10 in the “Overall” category.
- Prospective students and other individuals who wish to contact IST can do so through the following means:
- Address: Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad Highway, Islamabad, Pakistan. Phone: +92-51-9075100-10 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://ist.edu.pk/
- The merit list for IST is typically released a few weeks after the closing of the admission application deadline. The merit list is based on the academic performance of the applicants and is used to determine which students are selected for admission to IST.
- The merit list is typically available on the IST admissions portal and is also displayed on the university notice board.