Kyoto University Japan, fee structure, admission 2023-2024
Table of Contents
Kyoto University is a public research university located in Kyoto, Japan. It was founded in 1897 and is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in Japan.
- The fee structure at Kyoto University varies depending on the program and level of study. For undergraduate programs, the tuition fee is approximately ¥535,800 per year, while for graduate programs, it ranges from ¥535,800 to ¥950,000 per year.
- The application process for international students typically starts in September and ends in October, with the entrance examination held in January or February of the following year.
- To be eligible for admission, students must meet the academic requirements and pass the entrance examination.
- Kyoto University is one of the top universities in Japan and Asia. It is currently ranked 33rd in the QS World University Rankings 2022 and 10th in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2022.
- The contact number for Kyoto University is +81 75-753-7531. The university’s address is Yoshida-honmachi, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8501, Japan.
Merit List 2023:
- The merit list for 2023 will be published after the entrance examination results are announced. Students who have applied for admission can check their names on the merit list to see if they have been selected for admission.
- Kyoto University is a highly respected institution with a reputation for excellence in research and education.
- If you are considering applying to Kyoto University, it is important to carefully review the admission requirements and prepare for the entrance examination well in advance.