King Saud University Saudi Arabia fee structure and admission 2023-2024
Table of Contents
King Saud University (KSU) is a public university located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It was founded in 1957 and is the oldest university in the country. KSU offers undergraduate and graduate programs in various fields, including business, engineering, medicine, and humanities.
- The fee structure at KSU varies depending on the program and level of study. Generally, undergraduate students pay between SAR 12,000 to SAR 18,000 per year, while graduate students pay between SAR 24,000 to SAR 36,000 per year. Additional fees may apply, such as housing and transportation fees.
- KSU admission for the academic year 2023 will begin in the fall of 2022. Prospective students can apply through the university’s online application system.
- The application deadline and admission requirements vary depending on the program and level of study. Generally, applicants must submit their academic transcripts, language proficiency test scores, and other supporting documents.
- KSU is ranked as the top university in Saudi Arabia and is ranked 141st in the world according to the QS World University Rankings 2022.
- For general inquiries, you can contact KSU’s main switchboard at +966 11 467 0000.
Merit List 2023:
- The merit list for KSU admission 2023 will be released after the application deadline. The merit list is based on academic performance, language proficiency test scores, and other factors depending on the program and level of study.
- Overall, King Saud University is a reputable institution in Saudi Arabia with a strong academic reputation and a wide range of programs. Prospective students should consult the university’s website or contact the admissions office for more information on admission requirements, deadlines, and other important details.