Table of Contents
- Jobs Latest
- Vacant Positions:
- How to Apply?
- Jobs 2023 Latest Advertis
British Embassy Karachi has announced new job opportunities for Pakistanis British Deputy High Commission Karachi Jobs 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
The British Embassy offers these career opportunities without discrimination on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Jobs are opening for pool drivers and gardeners. Aspirants who wish to apply must meet the eligibility criteria prescribed by the British High Commission Karachi.
- Education: Minimum Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Valid HTV License with 5 – 8 years experience as HTV Driver in any reputed organization.
- Get complete information about Karachi and adjoining areas.
- Good information about cities of Sindh province.
- Required Qualification: Middle Pass
- Experience: Previous experience working as a gardener
- Desired Skills: Patience, creativity, passion for work, responsibility, determination, practicality, and result-oriented,
- Language Requirements: Language: English and Urdu
Interested candidates who meet the requirements can apply by forwarding their CVs online via email to SAAD.Recruit@fcdo.gov.uk.
They can also send their applications along with complete information and documents to British Deputy High Commission Block-5 Clifton, Karachi. Applicants submitted through any medium (online/offline) should reach before 3rd April 2023.
|Posted on:||26th March 2023|
|Last Date:||April 03, 2023|
|Company:||British Deputy High Commission|
|Address:||British Deputy High Commission, Block-5 Clifton, Karachi|