This page informs you about the current employment opportunities announced for DAE Diploma holders (Job Opportunities for DAE Diploma Holders in Public Sector Organizations).
A progressive public sector organization offers a two-year post-diploma training program in drilling methods to associate engineers with three years of DAE. The training will be held at the School of Mineral Technology (SMT), Taunsa (Dera Ghazi Khan).
Public Sector Organization Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||28th February 2023|
|Last Date:||March 31, 2023|
|Company:||Public Sector Organization|
|Address:||Head Joint Admission Cell, PO Box No. 1, Sakhi Sarwar Road, Dera Ghazi Khan|
- DAE Trainees
- Pakistani citizens are eligible.
- Three years Diploma of Associate Engineer (Mechanical, Petroleum, Mining) with minimum 60% marks.
- Maximum age limit 25 years.
- At least 2nd Division (not less than 50% marks) in SSC.
- Facilities and Stipend
- Stipend Rs.12500/- per month.
- The training consists of six months of academic and 18 months of practical training (in the field).
- Free bachelor hostel accommodation for outside trainees, subject to availability.
- Free indoor treatment and transportation facilities for trainees only.
- Trainees selected for appointment on merit will be bound to serve the organization for a minimum period of five years under a fixed bond.
- If they refuse to join the organization, they will have to refund the expenses incurred, including the stipend amount paid during the training at SMT plus expenses (fees/charges) already waived by the organization. are also included.
- Also Check: National Foods Limited Apprenticeship Program 2023
How to apply?
- Aspirants can obtain the application form from SMT Taunsa or by post from Admin Officer (Recruitment), PO Box Box No. 01, Dera Ghazi Khan.
- The application form fee is Rs. 600/-
- Interested candidates may send their applications to Head Joint Admission Cell, PO Box No. 21, Sakhi Sarwar Road, Dera Ghazi Khan.
- Job Opportunities for DAE Diploma Holders – Advertisements
Leave a Reply