The Global Excellence Scholarship at the University of Dundee 2023 is now open. In Dundee, Scotland, there is a public research university known as the University of Dundee. It was established as a university in 1881 thanks to the support of the prominent Baxter family of textile producers. The institution shared St Andrews with United College and St Mary’s College in its early years as a constituent college of the University of St Andrews. With an investment of £269.0 million, the institution’s annual income for 2020-21 was £275.7 million, of which £73.9 million came from grants and contracts for research.
Global Excellence Scholarship 2023 at University of Dundee
Host: Dundee, Scotland.
Funding Agency: Global Excellence Scholarship
Institute: University of Dundee
Award: £30,000 over 5 years
Eligible Candidates: Undergraduate and Post Graduate
Benefits of Global Excellence Scholarship at Dundee University 2023
This scholarship covers Master of Research and Masters.
- The scholarship is paid every academic year.
- The scholarship, worth £6,000, is awarded as a tuition fee waiver. No candidate receives direct payment.
- Scholarships for undergraduate students are available for up to five years of continuous study. (£30,000 over 5 years).
- The grant will only be awarded from Year 2 onwards if the program is a 3.5-year undergraduate degree (School of Business).
- Postgraduate taught applications (including Master of Research and Masters by Research)
- In cases where the course lasts more than 12 months and requires a full year’s tuition in each academic session, the award can be used for both academic years of study.
- Scholarships may not be awarded proportionally to enrollment.
- Eligibility Criteria for Global Excellence Scholarship at University of Dundee 2023
Applicants should have:
- Undergraduate – Must be offered for a full-time, on-campus course. School of Medicine or Dentistry courses are not included. A 120 credit course is required.
- Postgraduate Taught – Must be a full-time, on-campus course offered by any academic institution. Except for the PGDip in Professional Legal Practice, the program must have 180 credits.
- Applicants must also hold a Bachelor’s degree at UK BBB A-Level or above (or equivalent), a UK first-class postgraduate teaching degree (or equivalent).
- Candidates must be classed as an international fee-paying student by the University of Dundee.
- Applicants must not be enrolled in a PhD program.
- Applicants have a course tuition fee of £19,600 in any subject.
How to Apply for Global Excellence Scholarship at Dundee University 2023
- There is no separate application for this scholarship.
- All information on an applicant’s course application will be used by the University of Dundee admissions team to assess whether they meet the requirements.
- Once the verification process is complete, the initial offer phase will begin.
- The University will not be able to confirm the scholarship if an applicant’s academic achievements are “pending” at the time of offer.
- The University may inform a candidate of an alternative scholarship if they do not meet its requirements.
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 31 December 2023.