- Here comes the University of Alberta Scholarships for International Students. Apply for UAlberta Scholarships in Canada 2023-24 The scholarship is open to both Canadian and international students from around the world. One thing about Canada is that they welcome applicants with open arms and they provide these kinds of facilities so that students get attached to the environment of Canada and think that Canada is heaven on earth. Quick Truth: (UAlberta) has removed the IELTS requirement…
- University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada offered to start an undergraduate, master’s degree, or doctoral degree program. The University of Alberta is offering a number of fully funded scholarships for international students in Canada. The university has all academic departments and majors. Most Alberta scholarships are awarded automatically. Alberta has free scholarships in Canada. More details are given below.
Details About UAlberta Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada
- Host Country: Canada
- Host University: University of Alberta
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Master, Ph.D
- Last date: 1 November 2023
- Also Check: Australia Awards Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
Some useful information about the University of Alberta
- The University of Alberta is one of the famous universities in Canada and is famous all over the world.
It is ranked 5th in Canada and 119th in the world.
More than 40,000 international students are currently studying at the University of Alberta from more than 150 countries.
So, you will not be alone, and you will find many international students there.
The University of Alberta (UAlberta) is a public institution located in Alberta.
Also Check: List of Canadian Universities Without Application Fee [Updated]
- List of Scholarships at the University of Alberta for 2023 and 2024
International students can apply for these scholarships offered by the University of Alberta. Mention the scholarship name while applying online.
- These scholarships are funded by a number of sources such as the Canadian government, Alberta provincial government, and University of Alberta scholarships.
1# Entrance Scholarships
- Admission scholarships are for bachelor and graduate degree programs. There is no need to apply separately for these scholarships. You will be automatically considered for this scholarship at the time of offer of admission.
2# International Student Scholarship
- Those who are already in Canada and have a valid student visa permit are eligible for this scholarship.
3# Gold Scholarship
- This is a very competitive scholarship so only the top 5% of students in academic achievement are eligible for these scholarships valued at up to $6,000.
4# Masters Scholarships in Canada
- Masters Scholarships at the University of Alberta. Candidates will receive a stipend of $17,500 while international candidates will receive an additional $10,000 cover fee.
5# PhD Scholarships in Canada
- Ph.D. Scholarships at the University of Alberta are designed for Ph.D. Students meet their fee requirements valued at $5,000/year.
6# Graduate Excellence Scholarships
- The Canadian government is very kind and considerate of international students. Master’s and doctoral degree students can receive a $15,000 award to cover their expenses.
- To get more information about Bachelors Degree Scholarships (Visit here and Visit here). Learn more about graduate scholarships (see here).
IELTS Waiver at University of Alberta
- The University of Alberta has updated its list and has added more countries to the list so applicants from those countries and applicants who have completed their degree programs at those universities are now required to provide proof of English language. No need to.
- Here you can find the name of your university that is exempt from IELTS for the University of Alberta.
- Also, you can check: English Language Test Waiver in Canada (Evidence)
Fields of study
- Choose from over 200 undergraduate programs, over 500 graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas.
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Medicine and dentistry.
- Social Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Local studies
- Public health
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Rehabilitation medicine
Eligibility Criteria for University of Alberta Scholarships 2023
- International students as well as Canadian students can apply.
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply for Alberta scholarships.
- To apply for a bachelor’s degree, you must have a high school certificate.
- For a master’s degree, you must have an undergraduate degree.
- For admission to Ph.D. Degree, Master’s degree certificate required.
- Also Check: Australian Government Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 (Work in AU)
Last date of application
- There are four intakes for University of Alberta, you can apply for any of them and wait for the decision. The last dates for 2023 and 2024 intake are:
- Deadline: July 1 (annually) for September admissions
Deadline: 1st November for January admissions (annually)
Deadline: March 1 (annually) for May admissions
Deadline: May 1 (annually) for July admissions
How to Apply for UAlberta Scholarships 2023-24?
You can apply online only. There is no other way. Understand the application process, how it works, and how much time you need. You must have the offer letter then you can apply for the scholarship.