Top 10 Medical Colleges in Pakistan in 2023
Below we have mentioned the best medical colleges in Pakistan according to HEC and you can be proud to get admission in one of them. HEC has strict standards and releases the list of Top Ten Medical Universities 2023 with grades and points after independent and fair evaluation.
HEC’s criteria for shortlisting medical institutes include academic quality, medical equipment, highly professional teaching staff as well as student satisfaction. Let us now review the best HEC Medical Universities in Pakistan 2023 and the programs they offer.
1. Aga Khan Medical University:
AKU Karachi is a renowned name in the medical field in Pakistan and internationally, which was established in 1983. AKU Medical University is excelling in various campuses in Karachi, Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda and provides various educational services. programs such as health sciences, nursing, arts, media and communication. AKU Karachi has been ranked as one of the leading medical universities in Pakistan and AKU Admission Fee Structure, Admission 2023, Entrance Test, and other program details details.
2. University of Health Sciences:
UHS Lahore aims to demonstrate distinction and excellence as an international benchmark in medical and health sciences. Its focus is on imparting high quality instruction in basic medical sciences through its internationally qualified professionals making it the second best medical college in Pakistan among all medical institutions. Check the programs listed to get admission in University of Health Sciences Lahore. Find the complete UHS admissions guide here.
UHS Lahore Undergraduate Program
- Form d
- B.Sc Nursing
- SC Biotechnology
- SC Medical Imaging Technology
- SC Medical Laboratory Technology
- SC Optometry and Orthopaedics
- SC Emergency and Intensive Care Sciences
- SC Orthotics and Prosthetics
- SC Audiology
- SC Operation Theater Technology
- SC Dental Technology
- SC dental cleaning
- SC cardiac perfusion
- SC occupational therapy
- SC Speech and Language Pathology
- SC inhalation therapy
- SC nutrition
Graduate Programs UHS Lahore
- Diploma in Family Medicine
- Masters in Family Medicine
- Master in Health Professional Education
- Interim Doctor of Physiotherapy
UHS Postgraduate Program
- Behavioral Sciences
- Forensic Medicine
- Human genetics
- Morbid anatomy and histopathology
- Oral pathology
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Cellular and molecular biology
3. Dow University of Health Sciences Karachi:
One of Pakistan’s oldest and top-ranked public research institutes is being introduced as Dow University, based in Karachi. DUHS consists of various health science research institutes and medical colleges notably Dow International Medical College (DIMC) and Dow Medical College (DMC) and offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs. Dow Medical University has recently announced admissions for Clinical Research Certified Professional Course, BBA, and MBA at the Institute of Health Management (IHM). You can also get more details of admission to DUHS, fee structure, application form, and last date.
- Top Engineering Universities in Pakistan
- Top Medical Colleges in Pakistan
- Best university for MBA or BBA
4. ISRA UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD:
Check out the 4th top medical university as per HEC criteria named ISRA University which has three campuses in Islamabad, Karachi and Hyderabad. It is an autonomous organization licensed by Pakistan Center for Philanthropy and owned by Isra Islamic Foundation (IIF). IUH offers forty degree programs from the graduate to doctoral level and has an enrollment of more than 3500 students.
ISRA UNIVERSITY PROGRAMS:
- BS (CS)
- BS (ICT)
- BS (TC)
- BS (SE)
- BS (ES)
Master of Science
5. Ziauddin University Karachi:
It is an HEC accredited medical degree awarding school founded by Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed, with the aim of promoting quality medical education among Muslims.
It has created various colleges, departments, and faculties to offer specific subjects such as Faculty of Medicine, College of Dentistry, Pharmacy, College of Nursing, College of Biomedical Engineering, College of Physical Therapy, Faculty of Allied Sciences, Research Department, and Institute of Communication and Media Studies.
6. Khyber Medical University Peshawar:
KMU is a public sector institute of higher education affiliated to HEC Pakistan which was founded only seven years ago. It aims to provide services to the people of Pakistan, especially the citizens of the tribal areas, with a commitment to merit and quality in medical science and applied research.
There are many institutes and colleges affiliated to KMU Peshawar in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, some of the famous names are listed below.
- Bacha Khan Medical College Abbottabad
- Post Graduate Medical Institute Peshawar
- Jinnah Medical College Peshawar
- Women Medical College Abbottabad
- Royal College of Nursing Swat
- Frontier Homeopathic Medical College Peshawar
7. King Edward Medical University Lahore:
- Almost every Pakistani knows this name because of its high quality educational infrastructure, a team of professionals and facilities provided to enrolled students.
- The Higher Education Commission has ranked King Edward Medical College seventh among the ten best medical education institutions in Pakistan in 2023.
- This school of medical learning has departments of basic sciences, medicine and allied, surgery and allied health sciences in which it offers undergraduate and graduate admission to students. Check King Edward University Fee Structure, Admission 2015-16, Form Submission Last Date and other details visit the official website or follow this link KEMU Admissions.
8. Baqai Medical University, Karachi:
We have come to know that in the list of top ten medical universities of Pakistan, Baqai Medical University, shortly known as BMU Karachi, has secured the eighth position. This is the largest institute of medical learning located in Karachi. The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. Programs for spring and fall semesters. Check Bakai Medical University Karachi Admission 2023 Guidelines for more information and updates.
9. Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences Jamshoro:
LUMHS is the 9th ranked institution in Pakistan in our top ten list of medical colleges. It aims to serve humanity, to stand out as a world-class medical school of teaching and research, and to educate undergraduates, graduates and post-graduates with excellence.
- Medicine and Allied Sciences
- Basic medical science
- Community and Public Health
- Faculty of Dentistry
10. Gandhara University, Peshawar:
Gandhara University is ranked 10th in the HEC recognized list of top medical colleges in Pakistan and is located in Peshawar, the capital of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. Also check GU Peshawar Fee Structure, Admission, Application Deadline, and Gandhara University Jobs at vstudents.org/education. It aims to promote academic excellence, improve quality, develop professionals and establish medical education at an international level.
Above we have listed the best HEC accredited medical colleges in Pakistan 2023 which are among the top ten list. The above information will definitely help the students to know which medical colleges are best for public and private medical institutes in Pakistan. Students should know all the necessary information especially the fee structure and eligibility criteria when they apply for any course or degree program in the mentioned medical colleges.