University of Karachi UOK Jobs 2023 provides exciting careers with technical skills. The positions are located at the main campus in Karachi, but candidates can apply from anywhere in the country.
We collect this career notification from daily Jang newspaper. Candidates looking for jobs in Karachi apply for these vacancies if they meet the requirements of the vacancies.
Introduction to the University:
University of Karachi, commonly known as the University of Karachi, is a federal university in Sindh specializing in research and development. The university was established in 1951 by an Act of Parliament.
The university started its work with only 50 students. Today it has emerged as one of the largest universities in Pakistan with 53 different departments and more than 20 research centers with modern technology and all equipments. The campus is built on 1200 acres of land.
Being a multi-disciplinary university, it employs more than 2500 staff members., It has won many awards and is widely appreciated and ranked worldwide.
University of Karachi – UOK Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||31st March 2023|
|Education:||Master, MBA, MS, BS, ACCA|
|Last Date:||April 15, 2023|
|Company:||University of Karachi – UOK|
|Address:||Director, ICCBS, University of Karachi, Karachi|
- IPR Coordinators
- Junior Technical Trainees
- University of Karachi has done recruitment for the posts of Accountants, IPR Coordinators, Junior Technical Trainees, and Plumbers. This appointment will be purely on contract basis.
- Eligibility criteria include minimum education of Matriculation, BS, MS, MSc, M.Com, MBA, ACCA, and ICMA from reputed universities in respective disciplines for the mentioned posts. Post-qualification experience must be in relevant and professional institutions/organisations.
- All the above posts are opening on contract basis. The salaries of the selected persons will be based on their qualifications and experience. Teaching faculty required for Chemistry and Pharmacology/Genetic Engineering.
How to apply?
- This advertisement can also be downloaded from www.iccs.edu and www.uok.edu.pk or click here.
- Both male and female applicants are requested to send applications within 15 days.
- Applications with attested copies of all required documents should be addressed to the Director, International
- Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences, University of Karachi, Karachi.