|Merit list 2023|
- The University of Hong Kong (HKU) is a public research university located in Hong Kong, China. Founded in 1911, the university is the oldest tertiary institution in Hong Kong and is consistently ranked as one of the top universities in Asia and the world.
- The fee structure at the University of Hong Kong varies depending on the program of study. For undergraduate programs, the fee ranges from HKD 100,000 to HKD 260,000 per year, while for postgraduate programs, the fee ranges from HKD 90,000 to HKD 240,000 per year.
- The admissions criteria for the University of Hong Kong vary depending on the program of study, but generally require a minimum of 3.0 GPA (for undergraduate programs) or a bachelor’s degree (for postgraduate programs).
- The University of Hong Kong is consistently ranked as one of the top universities in Asia and the world. In the latest QS World University Rankings, the university is ranked at number 25 in the world and number 2 in Asia.
- HKU is also ranked at number 2 in the Times Higher Education Asia University Rankings.
- Prospective students and other individuals who wish to contact the University of Hong Kong can do so through the following means:
- Address: The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam, Hong Kong Phone: +852 3917 1234 Email: email@example.com Website: https://www.hku.hk/
- The merit list for the University of Hong Kong is typically released a few weeks after the closing of the admission application deadline. The merit list is based on the academic performance of the applicants and is used to determine which students are selected for admission to the University of Hong Kong.
- The University of Hong Kong offers various scholarships to international and local students to help cover the cost of tuition fees and living expenses.
- These scholarships are awarded based on academic merit, financial need, and other factors.
- Prospective students can visit the University of Hong Kong scholarships webpage for more information on eligibility and application procedures.