Start your study adventure in Lebanon. good news! The American University of Beirut Scholarship is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail this scholarship, its benefits, and the step-by-step application procedure.
The American University of Beirut (AUB) in partnership with the MasterCard Foundation offers full scholarships for international students for the academic year 2023-2024. The program provides full scholarships to academically promising graduate and undergraduate students who have limited financial means and who are sensitive to the concerns of their communities, active in their environment, and confident in their ability to make a difference. There are
The American University of Beirut MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program Scholarship is open to international students pursuing a graduate degree program in Lebanon. The American University of Beirut (AUB) offers full graduate education scholarships in partnership with the MasterCard Foundation.
AUB’s Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program aims to prepare young people to become agents of change in their communities, countries, and regions. In addition to their degree courses, the program requires scholars to participate in a series of workshops, courses, and fieldwork.
Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
Institution(s): American University of Beirut
Studied in: Beirut, Lebanon
Program Duration: Varies according to your program.
Deadline: Check the deadline here.
- Agricultural Economics
- Animal Science
- Applied Energy
- Arab and Middle Eastern History
- Arabic language and literature
- Art history and curating
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Management
- Cell and molecular biology
- Chemical Engineering
- of Civil Engineering
- Clinical psychology
- Computational Science
- Computer Science
- Ecosystem Management
- Diploma in Educational Management and Leadership
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Energy Studies
- Engineering Management
- English language
- English literature
- Environmental and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Policy Planning
- Environmental Technology
- Epidemic diseases
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Financial Economics
- Food safety
- Food safety
- Food Technology
- Human Morphology
- Human Resource Management
- Islamic Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media Studies
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Middle Eastern Studies
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics MS FM
- Protection of plants
- Plant Science
- Political Studies
- Population health
- Poultry Science
- Public Administration
- Public health
- Public health nutrition
- Public Policy and International Affairs
- Rural Community Development
- Special education
- Theoretical Physics
- International American Studies
- Teaching Diploma (Teaching Arabic, Teaching Health, Teaching Elementary, Teaching Informatics, Teaching Mathematics, Teaching Science, Teaching Social Studies, Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
- Urban pattern
- Urban Planning and Policy
- Also, check How to Apply for a Chinese Student Visa.
The program provides full scholarships to academically promising graduate and undergraduate students who have limited financial means and who are sensitive to the concerns of their communities, active in their environment, and confident in their ability to make a difference. There are
Eligibility Criteria for AUB’s MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program
To be eligible for AUB’s MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program, the following points must be considered:
Required Languages: English
- Eligible countries: Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Sudan, Libya, Somalia, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros, and other African countries.
- The graduate scholarships are open to citizens of Africa, Lebanon and refugees, and displaced persons in Lebanon.
- Selection and admission are based on: academic promise, financial disadvantage, leadership ability, and desire to give back and give back to one’s community.
- Official University Transcript (Languages) – All Levels
- Graduate Application (Apply Online).
- 2 letters of recommendation.
- IELTS or TOEFL is required.
- GMAT is required for the MBA program. The GRE is required for some majors in the Faculty of Arts and Sciences.
- Application fee ($50 or L.L.75,000).
- Also, apply to Harbin Engineering University and get financial aid up to 3500 Yuan RMB/month.
How to Apply for AUB’s MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program?
Please follow the steps below to take advantage of AUB’s MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program:
Complete the AUB Online Graduate Application form after creating an account below.
Upload the supporting documents as per the requirements mentioned on the online application.