Slovenia Work Visa 2023 | The application process and requirements are now open. Are you looking for an easy way to get a work visa? Then this article is for you. Slovenia is one of the countries whose passport ranking is seventh in the world. Getting a Slovenia work visa gives you access to 199 different passports to 227 travel destinations.
Applicants will have the opportunity to get permanent residence within 5 years. Slovenia has a very high visa issuance rate. Slovenia is one of the countries of the European Union. Slovenia offers a salary of 1200 to 6000 euros per month. Slovenia is looking for doctors, nurses, welders, plumbers, electricians, and other skilled workers. Foreign workers are very welcome in Slovenia.
- Country of work: Slovenia
- Visa Type: Work Visa
- Who can apply: Non-EU
Need a visa for Slovenia?
- Applicants do not need a visa to Slovenia if they meet the following requirements:
- The student is an EU/EEA citizen.
- Students from a non-EU/EEA country but holding a Slovenian permanent residence permit.
- Someone in your family is a citizen of Slovenia.
- Either you have long-term residence from another EU country.
Various Slovenia work permits
Read carefully about the different types of work visas issued by Slovenia:
- Single work permit
- Work permit for self-employed
- Seasonal work visa
- Job Seeker Visa
- EU Blue Card
Single work permit
Students can apply for a single work permit in this case; He received the contract letter from the employer. If there is no Slovenian embassy in your country, your employer will act on your behalf and take care of all the work.
Work permit for self-employed
This option is for businessmen, who own a company and now want to work in Slovenia. They will go with a self-employed work permit.
Seasonal work visa
Applicants who prefer to work seasonally will take this seasonal work visa for 90 days. The climatic field includes agriculture or forestry according to the seasons.
Slovenia Job Seeker Visa
If you are looking to stay in Slovenia for a longer period of time, the job seeker type D visa is for you. Students may stay longer than 90 days to study, work, or join a family member.
Advantages of Type D Visa:
- One more year stay in Slovenia
- Students need a strong reason to obtain this visa.
- This type of visa does not require a job offer.
- This visa is mainly for work or study purposes.
How to Apply
- The first step is, you need to find an employer.
- After locating the office, you need to submit all the documents.
- After collecting all the information, pay the application fee.
- You need to apply for a visa at the embassy.
- Visa processing will take 15 to 30 days.
Slovenia work visa fees vary by country:
- An initial long-stay visa costs €77.
- A temporary residence permit costs €50 if you apply in Slovenia.
- €102 if you apply from outside the country.
- The residence card costs €15.47.