Scholarships in Australia at the University of Adelaide 2023 are now open. The University of Adelaide is offering scholarships to all overseas students. Candidates with strong academic backgrounds can apply for this opportunity. The university is offering scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. Candidates will be able to study in Australia by getting this award.
Scholarships in Australia at the University of Adelaide 2023
- Host Country: Australia
- Institute: University of Adelaide
- Nationality: International
- Program: Scholarship
- Degree Level: Postgraduate and Undergraduate
- Subject: Any subject offered by the University
Benefits of University of Adelaide Scholarships in Australia 2023
Applicants with a 6.8 GPA or a score of 98 in ATAR will be granted a 50% tuition fee discount.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships in Australia at the University of Adelaide 2023
- This scholarship will be awarded in any field offered by the university.
- Candidates of any nationality can apply.
- New students are eligible.
- Candidates must have a 6.8/7 GPA or equivalent to apply for a postgraduate degree.
- Candidates must have an ATAR score of 98 or equivalent to be considered for an undergraduate program.
- Foreign undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students are enrolling directly, including those required to complete the Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) before starting their degree.
How to Apply for a Scholarship in Australia at the University of Adelaide 2023
Candidates who meet the above criteria will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
No separate application is required to apply online.
The online application form is available on the official website.
Candidates should visit the official website link for detailed information.
The deadline for the University of Adelaide Scholarship in Australia is the same as the application deadline. The last date for admission is annual.