This page provides information about starting a career in the Directorate of Prosecution, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. This Prosecution Department KPK Jobs 2023 information advertisement is obtained from Daily Dawn.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government career opening, for which residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and newly merged districts can apply. As per government recruitment policy, quotas are reserved for disabled persons and women.
Online applications are invited for these jobs in Prosecution Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. These seats will be filled by Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency ETEA.
Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs Department KPK Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||27th January 2023|
|Last Date:||February 10, 2023|
|Company:||Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs Department KPK|
|Address:||Directorate of Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs Department KPK, Peshawar|
- Junior Clerks
- Currently, the Directorate of Prosecution Home and Tribal Affairs Department is inviting online applications for the recruitment of KPK Junior Clerk (BPS-11) (Male/Female).
- Candidates who want to be recruited for these career opportunities must fulfill the eligibility terms and conditions. Zonal quotas are mentioned in the advertisement.
- Secondary school certificate from a recognized board
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years
- Age relaxation will be given as per government recruitment policy. Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of applications. Employees of Govt/Semi-Government organizations should apply with the permission of their respective departments.
How to apply online?
- Online application forms will be provided on ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk from 18 January 2023 to 10 February 2023.
- Scanned copies of all information and supporting documents should be uploaded in the online form.
- The online deposit slip can be downloaded from the ETEA website.
- Pay the application processing fee and attach the paid copy of the deposit slip in the online form.