Work visa opportunity in Portugal 2023 is now open. Portugal is offering a work visa opportunity. Many people from America and Asian countries immigrate to Portugal because of the work visa opportunities. Temporary residence permits are available for short-stay and long-stay visas. Each type of visa has a different duration. Candidates from all over the world can apply. Aspirants should apply online for this work visa in Portugal.
Work Visa Opportunity in Portugal 2023
- Program: Work Visa
- Nationality: International
- Host Country: Portugal
- Duration of Short Stay Visa: 90 days
- Duration of Long Stay Visa: More than 90 days
- Duration of issue of work visa initially: 1 year which can be extended up to 05 years later.
- Duration of Permanent Visa: 5 years
Documents Required for Work Visa Opportunities in Portugal 2023
Below is the link for required document for work visa in Portugal.
Eligibility Criteria for Work Visa Opportunities in Portugal 2023
- To apply for a seasonal or temporary work visa, candidates must have a job letter from an employer in Portugal.
- On behalf of the applicant, the employer must apply for the work permit.
- After approval of the work visa permit, the aspirant can apply for a Portugal work visa.
- Candidates submit all required documents.
- A job letter is not required for Digital Nomad, Retirement Visa and Job Seeker Visa.
- Portugal Work Visa Opportunity Fee 2023
- Temporary resident visa: €90
- Job Seeker Visa: €90
- Short stay visa: €80 for adults
- Digital Nomad Visa: €180
Types of Work Visa Opportunities in Portugal 2023
Temporary work visa
This type of visa will be issued for 90 days. It will be given for freelance work, seasonal work, research work, voluntary work and professional work.
Digital Nomad Visa
A job letter is not required to apply for this newly introduced visa. This visa is valid for 1 year and can be renewed 5 times. This is a great opportunity for freelancers.
Non-EU candidates can apply for this opportunity. This is for people whose source of income is savings or pension.
The duration of this visa is 90 days and visitors can apply for this type of visa. You can do farming, fruit picking and packing.
Seasonal work visa
Candidates can work in land transportation, wholesale and retail trade, food industry, alcohol and tobacco industries, construction, agriculture, livestock, hunting, forestry and fishing, hospitality, restaurant and similar organizations. The duration of this visa is less than 90 days or up to 3 months. Candidates must have job letter to apply for this opportunity.
There are two types of Golden Visa, Residency and Citizenship Investment Visa. A residency investment visa requires five years of residence in Portugal and a real estate investment of EUR 280,000.
Job Seeker Visa
Through this visa, aspirants will be able to find a job in Portugal. After obtaining employment, applicants may apply for a temporary residence permit.
How to find a job in Portugal
- Below is the link to find a job in Portugal.
- How to Apply for Work Visa Opportunities in Portugal 2023
- Applicants should search for a job in Portugal through the link provided.
- After obtaining employment, the applicant’s employer must apply for a work permit.
- Aspirants can apply for a work visa after a work permit.
- After completing the online form, candidates must schedule and make an appointment.
- You will be able to enter Portugal after the visa and apply for a residence permit.
Applications are open for work visa opportunities in Portugal 2023.