The Population Welfare Department Government of Balochistan will hire applications from residents of Balochistan for its latest recruitment. We collected these Population Welfare Department Balochistan Jobs 2023 from the Daily Jang Newspaper.
The Social Welfare Department offers employment opportunities for both Male/Female applicants having domicile in Balochistan Province. Desired individuals looking for Government Jobs in Balochistan should not miss this career opportunity.
- Population Welfare Department Balochistan Latest Jobs
- Posted: February 11, 2023
- Location: Balochistan
- Education: Literate, Middle
- Last Date: 25 February 2023
- Vacancies: 19
- Company: Population Welfare Department Balochistan
- Address: Director General, Population Welfare Department Balochistan, Quetta
The prescribed department is seeking applications for recruiting Drivers (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Chowkidar (BPS-01), and Aya (BPS-01). District quotas are described for Quetta, Lasbela, Jaffarabad, Loralai, Nushki, Sibi, Dukki, and Mosa Khel.
Interested individuals who want to apply for these employment opportunities should meet the requirements described in the vacancy notice. Complete detail of these vacancies is available in the advertisement.
These employment opportunities are available for Literate and Middle Pass applicants. The maximum age limit is 28 years, and the minimum is 18 years. Candidates applying for Driver Jobs should have LTV/HTV Driving License.
- How to apply?
- Candidates who want to apply for these posts should send their applications to the office of Population Welfare Department, Quetta.
- Last date for submission of application is 25 February 2023.
- Government servants to provide NOC.
- Quotas for women, minorities, and persons with disabilities will be reserved as per government rules and regulations.