Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design PIFD Lahore has announced the admission notice for the Master of Philosophy Art and Design Education MPhil Evening Program. Applications are invited from qualified and experienced candidates for HEC approved MPhil program. GAT-General/GRE is mandatory for admission. Preference will be given to candidates having minimum 2 years of teaching experience. The program addresses educators and teachers from primary, secondary, and higher education in art and design, as well as professionals engaged in teaching in the creative industries and grassroots empowerment sector. Fill up the admission application packet and submit it by hand or by post to the Registrar’s office along with a fee of Rs. 1500 in cash or by post-Rs. 1700 bank draft in the name of Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design till the last date of submission of application.
PIFD Admission 2023
- Apply for PIFD Admission 2023 Online
- Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design Fee Structure 2023
- Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design Downloads
- PIFD Scholarship Guidelines for Admission 2023
- PIFD Scholarship 2023
- Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design Lahore Contact No
- Download the Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design PIFD Admission Application Form from here.
- Admission in the Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design PIFD
PIFD Admission 2023
Interested candidates can get complete guidelines regarding the Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design PIFD Admission 2023 Last Date, Admission Procedure, Apply Online, and more details here.
Apply for PIFD Admission 2023 Online
Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design (PIFD) Lahore is one of the leading institutes providing fashion and design education located in Pakistan. The Institute currently consists of four Faculties/Schools and seven Departments. Fashion Design, Fashion Marketing and Merchandising, Textile Design, Gems and Jewelry Design, Leather Accessories and Footwear, Furniture Design and Manufacturing, and Ceramic and Glass Design.
All these departments are currently offering 4-year bachelor’s degree programs, with plans to launch Masters programs in the near future. PIFD strives to produce graduates who can combine design ability with manufacturing skills to create products that are functional and aesthetically appealing.
Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design Fee Structure 2023
You can check the latest fee structure for all programs from the prospectus. The fee structure can also be checked by calling the official contact number given below.
|Admission /Registration Fee||Amount (Rs) 1st Semester||Amount (Rs) 2nd – 8th Semester|
|Admission / Registration Fee (Once at the time of admission)||15,000/-||–|
|Security Deposits (Refundable) (Once at the time of admission)||15,000/-||–|
|Hostel Security (Refundable) (Once at the time of admission in Hostel)||2,000/-||–|
|Others (Library & Workshop Fee)||2,000/-||2,000/-|
|Examination Fee per Semester||1,000/-||1,000/-|
PIFD Scholarship Guidelines for Admission 2023
All interested candidates can easily download the online admission form, fee structure, and advertisement from the below-mentioned page. Entry test results and waiting lists will be announced here.
PIFD Scholarship 2023
- PIFD Financial Aid Program (Financial aid is available for deserving second-semester students.)
- HEC Need-Based Scholarship Programme
- EHSAAS Undergraduate Scholarship
- National Endowment Scholarship for Talent (NEST)
- Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF)
- BDes Fashion Design
- BS Fashion Marketing and Merchandising
- BDS Textile Design
- BDS Jewelery Design and Gemological Sciences
- BDes Furniture Design and Manufacture
- BDes leather accessories and shoes
- BDS Ceramic Design
- MPhil Art and Design Education
- Master of Philosophy Art and Design
Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design Lahore Contact Number
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 042-99232951-7
- Fax: 042-99232966
- Address: 51-J / III, Phase 2, Johar Town. Lahore
- Address: P.O.Box 542782 Pakistan
- Official Website: www.pifd.edu.pk