Pakistan Petroleum Limited Career Opportunities Notice published in Daily Dawn Newspaper (Pakistan Petroleum Limited Ppl Jobs 2023 | www.ppl.com.pk).
PPL is engaged in oil and gas development and production in Pakistan. PPL invites applications for the recruitment of qualified professionals on a merit basis.
The company invites applications for vacancies from highly qualified professionals from reputed local or foreign universities recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan to join the PPL team.
Interested professionals who want to offer their services to Pakistan Petroleum Limited are requested to find complete details in PPL Career Notice posted below in jpg format.
Pakistan Petroleum Limited – PPL Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||31st January 2023|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, Retired Persons|
|Last Date:||February 13, 2023|
|Company:||Pakistan Petroleum Limited – PPL|
|Address:||Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL, Karachi|
- Manager Corporate Communications & Community Development
- Senior Security Officer/ Security Officer
- The company requires a Manager of Corporate Communications and Community Development and a Senior Security Officer / Security Officer. Women who meet the required qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply.
- Manager Corporate Communications and Community Development:
- Master’s Degree in Integrated Marketing Communications/Digital Media and Communications/Business Administration and Mass Communication with at least 16 years of relevant experience.
- Senior Security Officer / Security Officer:
- Minimum 15 years experience with retired Lt. Col./Major in Armed Forces or equivalent rank (for Senior Security Officer). Retired Major / Captain or equivalent rank in Armed Forces with a minimum of 12 years experience (for Security Officers). Candidates should have at least a graduate degree.
How to apply?
- Candidates should visit the PPL website (https://www.ppl.com.pk/human-resource/vacancies or click here). Vacancy details are also available on the website. Interested professionals can apply online till 13 February 2023.