- National School of Public Policy Jobs Latest
- How to Apply for National School of Public Policy NSPP Jobs 2023?
- Job advertisement
We have created this page to provide our visitors with information about the National School of Public Policy NSPP Jobs 2023. This advertisement is announced through the daily Navvayt.
National School of Public Policy NSPP Lahore is a training and re-education institute for civil servants in Pakistan. The school provides a compulsory, four-level training course for civil servants throughout their career revolution. Policy-related, strategic, operational, and tactical training is imparted, beginning with Basic Scale-18 officers and moving up to Basic Scale-20 officers at higher levels of public policy-making.
NSSP hires dynamic, competent, and committed individuals for vacant seats. Desirable professionals from all over Pakistan are eligible to be selected for these posts. You can also get details about these vacancies on the NSPP website.
National School of Public Policy Jobs Latest
- Posted: February 11, 2023
- Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- Education: Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Ph.D., MPhil, M.S.
- Last Date: 12 March 202
- Posts: 72
- Company: National School of Public Policy
- Address: Deputy Director HR, National School of Public Policy, C/O National Management College, Quaid-e-Azam Highway, Mall Road, Lahore
The NSPP is hiring applications from appropriate human resources to fill the position of Senior Research Associate, Research Associate, Research Fellow, Deputy Director IT, IT Support Officer, Steno Typist, Computer Operator, UDC, LDC, Cook, Electrician, Technician, Driver, Mess Waiter, Telephone Operator, Naib Qasid, Dish Washer, Farash, and Chowkidar.
Desired individuals who wish to apply should meet the eligibility terms & conditions imposed by the NSSP. Candidates with Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degrees, MS, M.Phil, and Ph.D. Degrees are eligible. The applicants must fulfill other skills and experience requirements.
Applicants must read the information from the advertisement regarding Job Descriptions, Qualifications, Experience, Age Limitations, and Application Procedures. Application Forms and other details are also posted on the NSPP website.
- Telephone operator
- Senior Research Associate
- Research Fellow
- Research Associate
- Mess waiter
- security guard
- The driver
- Deputy Director IT
- A computer operator
- The mattress
- IT Support Officer
- to cook
How to Apply for National School of Public Policy NSPP Jobs 2023?
- For Advertisement No. 1, application forms are available on the NSPP website (www.nspp.gov.pk).
- For Advertisement No. 2, aspirants may send written applications with all the documents mentioned in the advertisement.
- Applications on the given form should be submitted to Deputy Director HR, National School of Public Policy C/O National Management College, Shahrah Quaid-e-Azam, Mall Road, Lahore.
- For Advertisement No. 2: Last date for sending applications with complete information and documents is 25 February 2023.
- The last date of Advertisement No. 1 is 12 March 2023.