Are you looking for a scholarship? Applicants are now invited to apply for Nagasaki University Scholarships 2023 in Japan. International applicants from Asia are eligible to apply. Scholarships are for Bachelor, Master’s well as Post Graduates. These scholarships are for the academic session 2023/2024.
The Nagasaki University Scholarship Program is only awarded to motivated students from Asia who wish to pursue undergraduate and graduate degrees at the university. We encourage you to apply for the Nagasaki University Scholarships 2023.
Nagasaki University is a national university of Japan and was founded in 1949. It is educating about 9,000 students, of which 300 are international students from different parts of the world. The university offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree courses.
MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship | Fully funded
- About Nagasaki University Scholarships 2023
- Scholarship Country: Japan
- University: Nagasaki University
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, and Post Graduate
- Financial Benefits: Partial Funding
All bachelor’s degree program candidates will receive a 20,000 yen scholarship and graduate degree program applicants will receive a 20,000 yen scholarship. The scholarship will be offered in the form of a monthly stipend.
All international applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply for this Nagasaki University Scholarship Program.
- Applicants may apply to any academic program offered at Nagasaki University.
- Applicants must be enrolled at Nagasaki University.
- Must be international students.
- Undergraduate and graduate degree programs in various disciplines.
copies of academic transcripts, English language proficiency certificates, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Duplication of records
- Pre-qualification degree
- CV and motivation letter
- 2 letters of recommendation
- University degree (plus a certified translation)
- Certificates of English Language Proficiency
- A copy of my passport.
Applicants are required to submit all necessary academic records and documents required to apply. For a bachelor’s degree application, the applicant must have a high school diploma, and for a master’s degree application, the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree.
Students must submit scores on the following language proficiency tests:
To be admitted to the applicable program, candidates must have sufficient English language ability if they are non-native English speakers. Applicants must have at least intermediate language skills to take courses conducted in English.
- United Nations Volunteers Program Fully Funded
- Internship at Canada, Europe, and the US by Bank of America 2023
- Scholarship In France At Paris-Saclay University