Masarykova University offers several scholarships to international students. Some of the scholarships available include:
- Masaryk University Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to international students who have an excellent academic record and demonstrate financial need. The scholarship covers tuition fees and a monthly stipend.
- Faculty Scholarships: Some of the faculties at Masaryk University offer scholarships to international students. These scholarships are usually awarded based on academic merit.
- Erasmus+ Scholarship: Masaryk University participates in the Erasmus+ program, which offers scholarships to students from partner universities. The scholarship covers tuition fees and living expenses.
Masarykova University offers a wide range of courses in various fields of study. Some of the popular courses for international students include:
- Business and Management
- Computer Science
- Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
To apply for admission to Masarykova University, international students must follow the following steps:
- Choose a course: International students must choose a course of study that they wish to pursue at Masarykova University.
- Check eligibility: International students must check the eligibility criteria for the course they wish to apply for.
- Apply online: International students can apply online through the university’s website.
- Submit documents: International students must submit all the required documents, including academic transcripts, English language proficiency certificates, and letters of recommendation.
- Pay application fee: International students must pay the application fee when submitting their application.
- Await admission decision: International students will receive an admission decision within a few weeks of submitting their application.
Overall, Masarykova University is a great choice for international students who wish to pursue higher education in the Czech Republic. With a range of courses and scholarships available, students can find the right program to fit their academic goals and career aspirations.
Leave a Reply