Commecs Institute of Business and Emerging Sciences (CIBES) Karachi started the admissions for intermediate level in July-August immediately after the declaration of the results of the annual matriculation examinations. For this purpose like other colleges, it also publishes admission advertisements in leading national newspapers and also on its official website.
We have also published the Commecs Institute of Business and Emerging Sciences (CIBES) Karachi Admission Advertisements here on this page for the convenience of the students seeking admission. Stay connected with us to get all the updates.
Comments Institute of Business and Emerging Sciences (CIBES) Karachi offers admission at the intermediate level in the following courses:
- AFSC Pre Medical
- AFSC Pre-Engineering
Candidates who wish to apply for inter-admission to the Comex Institute of Business and Emerging Sciences (CIBES) must meet the following eligibility criteria.
Candidates who have cleared the same year’s SSC examination with a minimum of 50% marks in the previous year’s second annual examinations are eligible to apply for admission.
The maximum age limit for candidates is 18-20 years.
Candidates who have cleared SSC Annual/Supply Examinations with 40% marks are not eligible to apply for admission.
How to Apply
Candidates applying for admission to the Commecs Institute of Business and Emerging Sciences (CIBES) can get the prospectus from the authorized bank branch when the college opens admission. After that, the candidates have to fill out the application form properly and submit it to the same branch from where they get the form or deposit it to the bank mentioned on the challan form within the stipulated period.
After completion of all the formalities, the college displays the merit list of the successful candidates on the college notice board and also on its official website.
- o Attested passport size photo/photographs
- o Attested photocopy of Matric/O Level Result Certificate
- o Attested photocopy of Father/Guardian CNIC
- o Attested photocopy of career certificate of the institute from where matriculated
- o As per Commecs Institute of Business and Emerging Sciences (CIBES) rules, students are required to submit fees immediately after admission.
- o Fees once paid by any candidate are non-refundable.
- o The fee has to be deposited directly in the bank through bank challan in cash only.
- o If a candidate loses his fee challan, he has to pay a penalty of Rs.50/- for a duplicate fee challan.
- o College will display the merit list on the college notice board after submitting the form. Candidates who meet the criteria mentioned in the merit list can quickly get admission to their desired course.
Leave a Reply