Marriage Registration Certificate (FRC) is an important document used to verify your identity with your family structure as per the records of the National Database Regulatory Authority (NADRA). The certificate is an essential requirement for the visa process that you must go through to fly abroad, mostly for higher education, immigration, and official visits. Additionally, the NADRA Marriage Registration Certificate is one of the key requirements for obtaining a Power of Attorney if you need to sell or buy real estate on someone’s behalf. So, do you also need FRC but don’t know about the process to apply for it?
NADRA MRC process
Following are some of the most important things you need to know before applying for the NADRA Family Registration Certificate.
- Categories in which you can apply
- Documents required for application
- Application Methods
- How long will it take from application completion to delivery?
- MRC Nadra Fee Structure
Categories in which you can apply
NADRA FRCs are classified into three sub-categories, and each category has different requirements. These categories are listed below.
- Birth – The certificate will contain information about your family including details of your parents and siblings.
- Marriage – Details of your spouse and children will be included in the certificate.
- Adoption – Your guardian’s details will be included in the certificate.
How to Apply for NADRA Family Registration Certificate
There are two ways to apply for NADRA FRC:
By visiting the NADRA office
- By visiting the Pak ID website (online portal of NADRA).
- Process of applying for FRC by visiting the NADRA office
- Visit your nearest NADRA Registration Center (NRC) and then follow the step-by-step instructions given below:
- First, you will receive a token, after which you will be waiting for your turn.
- Once your name is called, you go to your respective counter where your picture is clicked.
- You will be free to enter and review your data but ensure that it matches the existing records of NADRA.
- After completing all the above steps easily, the required FRC will be printed and handed over to you.
Online Application Process for NADRA Family Registration Certificate
Here is how to apply online for NADRA Family Registration Certificate.
- Visit NADRA’s online portal Pak ID website.
- create an account
- Select a relevant category to get started with your application.
- Fill out the online FRC application form with the required details.
- Pay the fee to apply online for NADRA FRC with the help of your Debit/Credit Card/NADRA e-facility franchisee.
- Scan and upload your passport-size photograph While applying for NADRA FRC online, scan and upload your fingerprints after placing them carefully in the specified field.
- While uploading your online FRC application form, upload all required documents carefully.
- Important things to remember
- The application fee for NADRA FRC is PKR 1,000.
- Online payment facility through credit card is available to both local and overseas Pakistanis. However, the facility of payment through a debit card is available only for overseas applicants. Similarly, payments through NADRA’s e-facility franchise can be made only by applicants residing within Pakistan.
- Photographs uploaded along with the form should be passport size with white background with dimensions not less than 350 x 467. They must be older than six months and be taken professionally with a sharp camera focus.
Documents required to apply for NADRA Family Registration Certificate
NADRA Family Registration Certificate is classified into different categories and each category has different requirements. So, let’s take a look at the mandatory documents that are submitted along with each type of FRC application form.
- The NADRA FRC contains the record of your parents and siblings and must be submitted along with the following documents
- CNIC/NICOP/POC of parents and siblings.
- Child Registration Certificate (CRC) and photographs of family members below 18 years of age.
- Note: Family members who are not registered with NADRA for any reason or whose records are incomplete will not be linked. Consequently, they will not appear in the FRC until their information is updated.
- The only difference in documents required for FRC application through marriage is that you need to submit the CNIC/NICOP/POC of your spouse and children instead of your parents and siblings. The rest of the procedures and requirements are almost the same as FRC By Birth.
- Once your FRC application is successfully submitted, you can submit your FRC from the NADRA Registration Center on the spot or if you have applied online, it will take you 1-2 business days. Inside will be sent in PDF format via email. Document
- This was our comprehensive guide on the online and in-person application process for NADRA FRC. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above process, feel free to reach out to us at Scholarwap.email@example.com.
- Whether you are applying for a National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP), a passport, a new gas connection, or a driving license in one of the three major cities of Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad, you will be able to find a way of life. You can read our guides about the wide range. Aspects of getting all the necessary details.
- On a side note, you can also take a look at our informative pieces covering various aspects of property matters including a step-by-step guide on the process of selling property in Pakistan and transferring property in Pakistan.
- Bookmark Earth Blog in your browser for more such informative posts. Also, please fill out the subscription box to receive a daily newsletter containing all the latest alerts from our blog section.