- Get your education in Germany. good news! The Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarship Program is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and the step-by-step application process.
- The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is awarded for Masters and Ph.D. This scholarship provides students with a full scholarship that covers the entire duration of the program.
- Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships are offered to international students to pursue postgraduate and doctoral studies in Germany for the 2022-23 academic year. The foundation awards full scholarships to students that cover the entire duration of the program.
Also apply for a fully funded MEXT scholarship.
- The Scholarship Department of the Heinrich Böll Foundation awards scholarships to graduate students and doctoral students from outside Germany.
- Level of Study: Masters, Ph.D
Institution(s): The Heinrich-Boll-Stiftung
Study in: Germany
Deadline: March 01, 2023 / September 01, 2023
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships provide the following benefits to the recipient:
- The foundation awards full scholarships to students that cover the entire duration of the program.
- Also apply for DAAD scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for the Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarship
- To be eligible for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship, a candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All countries of the world
Key Criteria for Student Scholarships
1- Excellent school or college/university academic record
2- Social commitment and political interest
3- Persuasive reasons for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
Key Criteria for Doctoral Scholarships
1- Very good school and university academic record
2- A credible research plan (expository, innovative line of inquiry, realistic timetable preliminary work that has reached an advanced stage)
3- Social commitment and political interest
4- Persuasive arguments for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
How to Apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship?
- Please follow the application instructions below to apply for the Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarship:
- Check if you are included in the special focus groups in this application round.
Collect information about the application process and requested documents.
Register for the online application portal.
Provide the requested information in the online application portal.
After uploading all your documents, submit your application before the application deadline.
Documents to include with your application
Your personal data and CV
- Your motivation for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
- Outline your motivation for studying your chosen subject and your main areas of interest
- An outline of your social affiliations and political interests or PhD thesis project
- For more information on requirements, click here for doctoral scholarships or here for student scholarships
- Also check how to write an impressive academic CV for scholarship with template.
To apply and learn more about the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship, please visit the official website: