Fully Funded Postdoctoral Fellowship at IST 2024 in Australia is now open. Institute of Science and Technology (IST) is offering a fully funded fellowship program. Candidates from all over the world can apply. Applicants should have an excellent academic record and a passion for doing research in a learning environment. IST is offering this fellowship in Natural Science, Computer Science, and Mathematics. IST consists of 51 major research groups. Candidates will have the opportunity to live in Australia.
Fully Funded Postdoctoral Fellowship in Australia until IST 2024
- Program: Fellowship
- Presented by: Institute of Science and Technology (IST)
- Nationality: International
- Degree Level: Post Doctorate
- Coverage: Fully Funded
Fields offered by Fully Funded Postdoctoral Fellowships in Australia until IST 2024
- Natural science
- Computer Science
Benefits of a fully funded postdoctoral fellowship in Australia until IST 2024
- BRIDGE internships and scholarships are offered to students under this IST grant if possible.
- Multicultural students from around the world are eligible for this grant.
- It provides four avenues for students to achieve their goals.
- Additionally, it offers the highest honorary titles in the scientific field, such as “Marie Sklodowska-Curie”.
- This scholarship is fully supported and covers all expenses for the two-year study period.
- Documents required for a fully funded postdoctoral fellowship in Australia until IST 2024
- Table of complete ethical issues
- Letter of recommendation
- A research proposal of at least 5 pages
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded Postdoctoral Fellowships in Australia by IST 2024
- A candidate must have at least four years of research experience to apply for this scholarship.
- Before the deadline, the applicant must complete their research. Otherwise, they will be disqualified.
- Candidates can choose their research area of interest.
- Candidates who refuse to submit a copy of their diploma as proof of enrollment are not eligible to apply.
- The applicant should not be from a neighboring country like Austria.
- Before submitting the application for the IST Scholarship, the applicant must not be engaged in any other activities in Austria.
- Applicants must complete a Ph.D. degree before applying for this opportunity.
How to Apply for a Fully Funded Postdoctoral Fellowship in Australia till IST 2024
- Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this IST opportunity.
- IST will send an email to applicants for further details and procedures.
- Aspirants should submit personal data carefully (name, date of birth, address).
- Before the last date of the call, the applicant must provide his entire five-year history.
- The applicant must fill in all the mandatory fields of the Ph.D. program.
- It is important to mention whether the applicant has taken additional classes or enrolled in any study program as doing so will help him/her in the future.
- Aspirant must provide all current information about education or profession.
- The applicant may choose his own supervisor and, if necessary, a different secondary supervisor.
- An applicant’s selection of the two top options for the plan will not affect their assessment.
- Selected candidates must submit a title project with a maximum of 100 characters, or alternatively, a 300-word abstract.
- For more details, visit the official website link.
The deadline to apply for the Fully Funded Postdoctoral Fellowship in Australia is IST 5th November 2023.