The Fulbright Student Program is a fully funded scholarship in the US now open to many countries. (USA or USA) is a highly developed nation, commonly known as the United States of America. It includes 50 states, one federal district, five major incorporated territories, and some minor estates.
- Country Name: United States
- Scholarships for International Students
- Deadline: Different for different countries
- Financial Benefit: Fully Funded
- Available programs:
- Ph.D./Doctorate in all disciplines
- Masters in all subjects
The following benefit of the Fulbright Program Scholarship:
- This covers the full tuition fee.
- Also provides charges for air fares.
- Offer free accommodation and monthly stipend.
- Provides health insurance facilities.
- There is no charge for meals.
- Eligible Countries:
- 155 countries are eligible for this scholarship.
- If your country is not mentioned, you are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Before applying, check the name of your country from the official website.
- Eligibility criteria are different for each country.
- Application for the Fulbright program is now open to all international graduates and requires a good academic background.
- Good writing skills and fluent English.
- Applicant must be from an eligible country.
The following documents are required:
- Two letters of reference are required.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s academic results.
- Professional CV
The Fulbright US student program deadline varies from country to country you can visit the official website and then select your country and you can easily check your deadline and apply the procedure that are.
How to apply?
Here is the application procedure. All international student and FLTA program applications are processed through these offices.
Program eligibility and selection processes vary by country. Please use the link below to find information about the Fulbright program in your home country, including requirements and application guidelines.