10th Class Biology Assessment Paper 2023 Punjab Board. The branch of science where we study life. Class 10 Biology Assessment Paper 2023 Punjab Board.
Biology Assessment Paper Punjab Board 10th Class
Now, you can easily get these guess test papers online from the ilam website. If students follow these useful estimation test papers, they can get the highest score in computer science exams. Download the 2023 Matric Biology Assessment Paper and get good results in Biology. You will find that most of the questions in the Bio Board Exam are in these Gust Papers 2023. These important guest papers are created based on years of experience.
10th Class Biology Guess Paper 2023
|10th Class Biology Guess Paper 2023||View-Download|
10th Class Biology Assessment Paper / Important Short Questions
Here are the Important Short Questions for Biology Class 10th Chapter wise.
Unit No. 1:
- Functions of the nasal cavity
- Mucous functions
- Differences and breathing
- Symptoms of pneumonia and asthma
- Acute and chronic bronchitis
- Effects of smoking
- Voice Box / Bronchs
- Homeostasis and example
- Difference between osmoregulation and thermoregulation
- Pressure flit ration
- Tubular secretions
- The gloom rolls ate the filter.
- Renal cortex and renal medulla
- Kidney transplant
- Kidney stones and their symptoms
- Name the coordination and its types
- Spine and its functions
- Components of coordination
- Difference Between Stimulus and Receptor
- Difference Between Reflex Action and Reflex Arc
- Somatic and autonomic nervous system
- myopia and hypermetropia
- Explain the hormone and endocrine system.
- The pituitary gland and its functions
- Skeleton and endoskeleton
- Difference between flexor and extensor
- Number of bones in the axial and appendicular skeleton
- Types of joints
- Difference between tendons and ligaments
- What is bone? Difference between compact and spongy bone
- Reproduction and its types
- to shred
- Multiple fusions
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Plant Breeding
- Pollination, self-pollination, and cross-pollination
- Change of generations
- What is a trait?
- Define inheritance with an example.
- Joint dominance and incomplete dominance
- Difference Between Genotype and Phenotype
- Difference between dominant and recessive allele
- Difference Between Gene and Allele
- Artificial and natural selection
- Difference between homozygous and heterozygous allele
- Difference Between Translation and Transcription
- Appreciate the environment and community.
- Define ecosystem
- Define reciprocity with an example.
- Explain what is acid rain and its effects
- Hunting with examples
- Difference Between Food Chain and Food Web
- Difference between active and endoparasites
- Difference Between Nitrification and Denitrification
- What is symbiosis?
- What is Biotechnology?
- Single cell protein
- What is a fermenter and explain its advantages
- Objectives of genetic engineering
- What is Recombinant DNA?
- Define fermentation.
- Alcohol and lactic acid fermentation
- Define pharmacology and relate it to the pharmacy.
- Vaccines and vaccinations
- Sedatives and their disadvantages
- Difference Between Analgesic and Antibiotic
10th Class Biology Important Long Questions
- Chapter 11: Osmoregulatory Function of the Kidney
- Chapter 11: Structure and Function of Nephron (Inner Kidney) with Diagram
- Chapter 11: Dialysis and its types.
- Chapter 11: Osmoregulation Adaptations in Plants.
- Chapter 11: The Difference Between Xerophytes and Halophytes
- Chapter 11: The Difference Between Hydrophytes and Xerophytes
- Chapter 12: Write a note on Neuron with a diagram.
- Chapter 12: Structure of the Human Eye
- Chapter 12: Write a Forehead Note
- Chapter 12: Functions of the Lobes of the Brain
- Chapter 12: Explain the reflex arc and reflex action.
- Chapter 13: Cartilage and Its Types
- Chapter 13: Types of Joints
- Chapter 13: Arthritis and its Types
- Chapter 14: Advantages and Disadvantages of Plant Breeding
- Chapter 14: Write a note on the reproductive system of female rabbits.
- Chapter 14: Conditions for Seed Germination
- Chapter 14: Spermatogenesis and Oogenesis
- Chapter 16: The Nitrogen Cycle
- Chapter 16: Biological Elements of Ecosystems
- Chapter 16: Environmental Primate and Their Types
- Chapter 16: The Carbon Cycle
- Chapter 17: Aims and Objectives of Genetic Engineering
- Chapter 17: Steps in Genetic Engineering
- Chapter 17: Uses and Importance of Biotechnology
- Chapter 17: Yeasts and Their Benefits
- Chapter 18: Sources of Drugs
- Chapter 18: Drug Addiction and its effects
10th Class – Matric Biology Notes – Gas Paper PDF All Punjab Board
10th class biology all chapter notes pdf download