Through this page, candidates can get Central Power Purchasing Agency CPPA Jobs 2023 – www.cppa.gov.pk. We find this career advertisement in daily Jang.
The Central Power Purchasing Agency (CPPA) is the market operator in Pakistan and facilitates the transition of the power market from the existing single buyer to a competitive market. It was established in 2015 and was spun off from the National Transmission and Dispatch Company.
Interested individuals who are visionary, dynamic, high caliber, and have demonstrated leadership skills are invited to read this post and apply for the vacant position. Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for these posts.
Central Power Purchasing Agency Guarantee Limited – CPPA Jobs Latest
|29th January 2023
|March 01, 2023
|Central Power Purchasing Agency Guarantee Limited – CPPA
|Company Secretary, Central Power Purchasing Agency Guarantee Limited, Shaheen Plaza, 73 West, Fazal ul Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad
- Currently, the Central Power Purchasing Agency is receiving applications for induction/appointment of Advocates in the Panel of Advocates of CPPA. Interested legal professionals who wish to offer their services should read the terms and conditions of eligibility.
- LLM or Bar at Law will be preferred.
Should have at least five years of practice/experience as a High Court Advocate admitted to the concerned Bar Council.
Be of good standing and professional competence.
Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills in English and Urdu.
Detailed job details and details of the above posts are available at www.cppa.gov.pk. Preference will be given to candidates working in power sector companies.
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply. Selected persons will be posted in Islamabad. This advertisement is also available on Prime Minister Job Portal www.jobs.gov.pk.
How to apply?
- Detailed job description and advertisement can be downloaded from company website www.cppa.gov.pk.
- Interested professionals may send their CVs along with all required documents to Chief Legal Officer, CPPA-G, 3rd Floor, 73 West, Shaheen Plaza, Blue Area, AKM Fazalul Haq Road, Islamabad.