|Merit list 2023|
- The Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) is a public research university located in Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan. Established in 2002, BUITEMS is recognized as one of the top universities in the province, offering programs in various fields including engineering, management sciences, and information technology.
- The university is accredited by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan.
- The fee structure at BUITEMS varies depending on the program of study. For undergraduate programs, the fee ranges from approximately PKR 90,000 to PKR 130,000 per semester, while for graduate programs, the fee ranges from PKR 70,000 to PKR 100,000 per semester.
- Students may also be required to pay additional fees for other academic services such as library, laboratory, and exam fees.
- Admissions for the academic year 2023 at BUITEMS are expected to open in the month of June or July 2023. Prospective students can apply for admission online through the BUITEMS admissions portal.
- The admissions criteria for BUITEMS vary depending on the program of study, but generally require a minimum of 60% marks in intermediate (for undergraduate programs) or a minimum of 16 years of education (for graduate programs) with a minimum CGPA of 2.5.
- BUITEMS is ranked as one of the top universities in Balochistan. In the latest Higher Education Commission (HEC) rankings, BUITEMS is ranked at number 11 in the “Engineering & Technology” category and number 23 in the “Overall” category.
- Prospective students and other individuals who wish to contact BUITEMS can do so through the following means:
- Address: Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences, Quetta, Pakistan. Phone: +92-81-111-717-111 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://www.buitms.edu.pk/
- The merit list for BUITEMS is typically released a few weeks after the closing of the admission application deadline. The merit list is based on the academic performance of the applicants and is used to determine which students are selected for admission to BUITEMS.
- The merit list is typically available on the BUITEMS admissions portal and is also displayed on the university notice board.