- The government of Balochistan has announced new internship opportunities in the Balochistan Revenue Authority (Balochistan Revenue Authority BRA Internship 2023) for residents of Balochistan.
- Interested applicants who are residents of Balochistan province and looking for internship opportunities should apply. Internship opportunities are offered at the Head Office and Regional Offices of Balochistan Revenue Authority BRA.
- BRA offers internships in various fields like Human Resources, Admin, Finance, Accounts, Taxation, Audit, Information Technology, Legal, and Communication.
- HR/Admin/Finance/Accounts: Masters/Bachelor’s (4 years) degree in Business Administration, Management, Commerce, or Economics.
Taxation: Masters/Bachelors (4 years) in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Accounts, or Marketing.
Audit: Chartered Accountants (CA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Masters/Bachelors in Accounting (4 years).
Information Technology: Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology (4 years).
Legal: Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
Communication Specialist: Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in mass communication, public relations, or journalism.
The maximum age limit for this appointment is 28 years. Aspirants can apply online at https://apply.ebra.com.pk. Applicants can send online applications only through this portal.
- The duration of the internship is six months. Selected prisoners will be paid Rs. 40,000/- per month. Aspirants can apply online before 31 March 2023.
Balochistan Revenue Authority Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||3rd March 2023|
|Last Date:||March 31, 2023|
|Company:||Balochistan Revenue Authority|
|Address:||Manager Admin & Finance, Balochistan Revenue Authority, Head Office, Quetta|
- Internship Program 2023