The Australia Awards Scholarship gives you the opportunity to gain an internationally recognized qualification from an Australian institution. This includes all the necessary support and funding to complete your studies.
Your career will benefit from new knowledge, leadership skills, and the links you make in Australia and through Australia’s global alumni network. On returning home, you can play an important role in the social and economic development of Pakistan.
The application process is transparent and competitive, providing equal opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of gender, race or disability.
The Australia Awards Scholarships will be presented to professionals working in fields that contribute to Pakistan’s sustainable development with a focus on women and girls empowerment, agriculture, infrastructure, water security and inclusive economic development. do
Applications are now open for Australia Awards Scholarships starting in 2024.
01 May 2023
Check your eligibility here.
- People up to 45 years of age can apply.
Only experienced people with a minimum of 05 years post-degree experience can apply and must have IELTS 6.5 before the valid last date of 01 January 2024.
Experience or previous degrees may be in given preferred areas/specific fields.
- It has a special quota for differently-abled persons. So they should apply.
Applications from women, persons with disabilities, and other disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged.
Preference will be given to those with a degree or experience or both in these fields.
Priority areas of study for Australia Awards Scholarships in Pakistan that promote the Sustainable Development Goals include (but are not limited to):
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- Business Management (including MBA)
- Development studies
- Disaster Management/Preparedness—Environmental Policy/Climate Change Adaptation
- Disability studies
- Energy and renewable sources
- Food safety
- Gender studies
- Human rights
- Integrated Water Resources Management (including Engineering)
- International trade
- International and/or human rights law
- International relations
- International Law
- Mining (including engineering)
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Policing and counter-terrorism
- Public policy and/or administration
- Public health and nutrition policies
- Sanitation and clean drinking water
- Women’s Studies
|Passport and citizenship||Proof of citizenship||Yes|
|Degree certificates||Degree certificates||Yes|
|Academic transcripts / mark sheets||Academic transcripts||Yes|
|IELTS or TOEFL or PTE Academic results (valid at 1 January 2024)||Proof of English language proficiency||Yes|
|Academic referee reports (two reports for applicants for Masters degree by research, and one report for applicants for Master’s degree by coursework) (use Template)||Referee report||No|
|Employment referee report (same template as academic referee report)||Referee report||No|
|Development Impact and Linkages Plan (DILP) (use template)||Other document||No|
|Curriculum Vitae (CV) (use template)||Other document||No|
|Current employment letter||Other document||Yes|
|Previous employment evidence||Other document||Yes|
|No Objection Certificate (NOC)—for public sector employees only||Other document||Yes|
|Certificates of special achievements or merit (if any)||Other document||Yes|
|Applicants for Masters degree by research:|
|Evidence (letter or email communication) that the applicant has received in-principle support for their research topic from a potential supervisor at the university||Other document||No|
|Research proposal (include a proposed methodology, timeline and a brief literature review)||Other document||No|
How to apply?
Submission of Application:
- Read the documentation and information provided on their official website.
- Check your eligibility.
- Consider your goals and the development needs of your country.
- Research available university courses.
- Prepare the required supporting documents.
- Submit your application to OASIS.
Leave a Reply