75th Celebration Of Independence Day Of Pakistan Scholarship Program
- On the auspicious occasion of the National Celebrations of the 75th Independence Anniversary of Pakistan, the Honorable Prime Minister of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan has been pleased to award 40 Ph.D. & 35 MS Scholarships to Pakistani and Azad Kashmir nationals in the world’s top 25 ranked universities.
- After obtaining degrees in advanced technologies and cutting-edge disciplines, these scholars will prove to be national assets and help the country to enter a new era.
- 75 scholarships for the world’s top 25 ranked subjects in the world’s top 25 ranked universities in selected fields.
- Scholarship period will be for 2 years for MS and 4 years for PhD
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA of 75th Celebration Of Independence Day Of Pakistan Scholarship Program
- The applicant should be a citizen of Pakistan/Azad Kashmir.
- Confirmed/unconditional admission/enrolment in any top 25 ranked university (QS/Times Higher Education) in selected subjects
- At the time of submission of application candidates should have minimum qualifications of:
- For MS Scholarships: 16 years of education in BS/BE/Masters or equivalent field of study
- For PhD Scholarships: 18 years of study in relevant field of study for MS/MPhil/ME or equivalent.
- Applicants should have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 and 3.75 out of 5 in semester system or first division (in annual system) equivalent for BS/BE/Masters/MS scholarships and equivalent for MS/MPhil/ME/PhD scholarships. It is necessary. .
- A maximum of one split second throughout the academic career before the final degree.
- Maximum Age on Last Date:
- 40 years for full-time regular faculty members of public sector universities/colleges or employees of public sector organization.
- 35 years for everyone else
- Must not avail of any other scholarship. (If an applicant for any of the HEC scholarship scheme, NOC from that scholarship project is required to be submitted).
- Employees of any public sector university/organization need to submit NOC to apply for scholarship from their organization.
HOW TO APPLY for 75th Celebration Of Independence Day Of Pakistan Scholarship Program
- Scholarships will be advertised in daily newspapers and HEC official website.
- The duration of the scholarship will be 2 years for MS studies and 4 years for PhD studies.
- Applicants have to apply on the HEC Scholarship e-portal, click on Apply Online.
- Candidates must get admission in top 25 ranked universities in the world.
- Candidates must return to Pakistan immediately after completing their studies.
- Successful candidates will have to sign an agreement with HEC for a period of 3 years for MS and 5 years for PhD in Pakistan after completing their studies.
LIST OF FOREIGN UNIVERSITIES for 75th Celebration Of Independence Day Of Pakistan Scholarship Program
Top 25 THE Ranking Universities 2022:
Top 25 QS Ranking Universities 2023:
SELECTED SUBJECTS for 75th Celebration Of Independence Day Of Pakistan Scholarship Program
Subject Priorities for 75 Scholarships
Priority Research Area
- Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Information Technology
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
- Cyber Security – Information Technology
- Data Sciences – Information Technology
- Hydrology and Water resources management – Civil Engineering
- International Law – Social Sciences
- Nonproliferation and Peace Studies – Social Sciences
- Renewable Energy – Electrical Engineering
- Satellite & Aerospace – Aerospace Engineering
- Urban Planning & Development
- Development Economics – Social Sciences
- Disaster & Risk Management
- Engineering and Emerging Sciences
- International Relations
- Public Administration & Management
- Business Administration & Management
CONTACT FURTHER DETAIL
- (Overseas Scholarships)
- Higher Education Commission
- Sector H-9, Islamabad
- Email: [email protected]
- UAN: (051-111-119-432, 0334-111-94-32)
Leave a Reply